2014 Conference Recap
PowerPlex 2014 was held June 9 –11, 2014 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Over 900 members of the Plex community – including users, prospects, partners, analysts, industry thought leaders and Plex employees – came together to share best practices and learn about the latest capabilities of the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. PowerPlex is as an annual celebration of the successes of our customers and our industry. Here are some highlights of the PowerPlex 2014 attendee experience:
- 6 interactive, hands-on workshops and over 60 breakout sessions sharing best practices across 7 function-based and industry solution learning tracks.
- The introduction of Plex Enterprise Financials – our first release of the Plex Enterprise Edition suite of applications.
- The debut of Plex Finite Scheduling which gives managers real-time control over plant operations to maximize shop-floor efficiency while ensuring on-time delivery of products to your customers.
- A look into our first role-based experiences supporting financial and administrative leaders and new analytics capabilities through SmartPlex Mobile.
- A peek into exciting developments on the horizon, including a look into Google Glass on the shop floor.
- The first Plex Impact Awards honoring Inteva Products, Ralco Industries, Green Flash Brewing, and Canvas Watch for their achievements in
PowerPlex 2014 Photos
Articles and Announcements
PowerPlex 2014 was bursting with exciting announcements at and leading up to the conference. Here's some highlights of the media buzz surrounding PowerPlex: