PowerPlex 2015 Archive
PowerPlex 2015 Recap
PowerPlex 2015 was held June 29 – July 1, 2015 in Nashville, Tennessee. Nearly 1,000 members of the Plex community came together to share best practices and learn about the latest capabilities of the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. It was three information-packed days of in-depth learning, idea exchange and peer networking opportunities. We look forward to PowerPlex each year as an annual celebration of our customers and the people who make things. Here are some highlights of the PowerPlex 2015 attendee experience:
- The introduction of new channels and programs aimed at driving collaborative innovation with you, including Product Advisory Groups and Ideation in the Plex Community.
- A deeper look at Plex UX, and the flexible transition path for customers to this new and modern platform for the future.
- The debut of Plex Connect – our open integration framework that enables manufacturers to connect Plex with the applications, people and things in their ecosystem (including packaged connectors offered in partnership with leading cloud providers).
- More informed, data driven decision-making through Plex Insight.
- A peek into continued innovation in the Plex Innovation Labs, including what’s new with Google Glass and Apple Watch.
- Over 70 sessions sharing best practices including six function-based learning tracks and 16 industry and topical peer exchange sessions.
- Plex Impact Awards honoring American Axle for Industry Leadership, Accuride for Transformation and FloraCraft for Innovation.
- Attendees representing over 300 products made in the Plex Manufacturing Cloud!
Watch PowerPlex 2015 Keynotes on Demand
Opening Keynote, Tuesday, June 30
Plex CEO Jason Blessing kicks off PowerPlex 2015, a celebration of all the wonderful and amazing things our customers make to improve the world around us.
Plex Customer Panel, Wednesday, July 1
PowerPlex Learning Sessions
Missed a session or want to take a look back? Educational content is now available for PowerPlex 2015 attendees. Login and visit the PowerPlex 2015 space in the Plex Community to access session recordings and presentation PDFs. You must be a PowerPlex 2015 attendee and a current Plex user with an active Plex Community login to gain access.
PowerPlex 2015 was bursting with exciting announcements at, and leading up to, the conference. Here are some highlights of the media buzz surrounding PowerPlex:
Plex, the leader in cloud ERP for manufacturing, announces the 2015 Plex Impact Awards recipients: A...
Plex, a leader in cloud ERP for manufacturing, today announced Plex Connect, a new open integration ...
Plex, the leader in cloud ERP for manufacturing, kicks off its annual customer event to bring togeth...
Industry analyst Dennis Howlett recaps PowerPlex 2015 and shares his thoughts on Plex.
LNS Research highlights PowerPlex 2015 and provides insight on the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. "Plex o...