Plex Systems Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Company Reports 33.1 Percent Increase in Total RevenueTROY, Mich., October 30, 2012 — Plex Systems Inc., provider of Plex Online, Cloud ERP for manufacturers, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2012. Third Quarter Financial Summary Note that as a private company, Plex Systems does not release dollar values for its revenue and profitability figures.
- Total revenue for the quarter increased 33.1 percent.
- The company added 12 new customers – 7 from automotive, 2 from aerospace and 3 from diversified industry group.
- 26 employees joined the company, bringing the total to 249 by end of the third quarter, an increase of 66 since the beginning of the year.
- Added Accuride Corporation (NYSE: ACW), a leading supplier of components to the North American commercial vehicle industry, to its customer base. Accuride selected Plex Online to consolidate seven separate systems running more than 200 applications to one ERP system. After the implementation, Accuride will centralize shared information, standardize systems and processes, enable secure remote access, and utilize robust data collection, reporting and other tools.
- Partnered with Adaptive Planning, the worldwide leader in Cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) solutions for companies and nonprofits of all sizes, to enhance Plex Online customers’ budgeting, forecasting and reporting capabilities.
- Was named one of Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For by the Michigan Business and Professional Association for the fourth consecutive year and won an “Elite” award for employee enrichment, engagement and retention.
- Promoted Chris Bishop to vice president of global services and support and Jason Prater to vice president of development. Previously, Bishop was the director of customer care and Prater was the director of development at Plex Systems.
- Was the exclusive corporate sponsor of social media and the manufacturing sessions on at the Center for Automotive Research (CAR) 2012 Management Briefing Seminars (MBS) in Traverse City, Mich.