Plex is the leading cloud ERP technology company for the manufacturing enterprise. To be precise, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud is the only manufacturing cloud that delivers plant floor-focused ERP to manufacturers, powering innovation for our customers based on real-time, anywhere access to information, instantaneous communication and global collaboration.
Plex is a rapidly growing company consistently recognized as a top workplace. In support of our ongoing growth, our Global Services and Support (GSS) organization is seeking qualified individuals to serve as senior-level representatives for our implementation services. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with the sales team to understand our prospects’ business requirements and conducting on-site presentation of our professional service solutions.
Position Location(s): Anywhere in the US
- Help close profitable business with customers that are a good fit with Plex product and service capability
- Assure that the proposed project approach is consistent with service capability (GSS or implementation partner) and Plex methodology (when GSS-delivered)
- Establish realistic pre-engagement client expectations using Plex estimating assumptions, standard GSS messaging guidelines, and vertical industry knowledge
- Maintain favorable client executive-level relationships
- Assist with resolution of any executive-level issues and development of additional Plex opportunities
- Conduct client satisfaction feedback activities on a regular basis and according to a standard methodology
- Provide GSS lead consultant and GSS senior management with qualitative feedback on client service delivery performance according to a standard methodology and process
- Continually develop vertical industry knowledge and expertise to remain current with applicable business and technology trends and practices
- A Bachelor degree, preferably in Business, Supply Chain Management, CIS or computer-related field
- Experience implementing an ERP/MRP system within the manufacturing industry, particularly food & beverage, automotive, electronics, aerospace, and/or industrial manufacturing.
- Experience in in a leadership or consulting role within manufacturing industry, preferably in Accounting, Materials Management, Supply Chain or Quality
- Experience with PLEX a strong plus
- Experience building and maintaining good customer relationships
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to use analytical skills to resolve business issues
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate complex issues to varying levels of users in a professional, positive, friendly and understandable manner
- Aptitude to use and demonstrate an understanding of the technology and use of Company and competitor products the group supports
- Must be ready and willing to travel to customer locations as needed
- Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed
Plex Systems offers competitive wages, full-coverage health insurance (medical, dental, optical), 401K, flextime and other benefits.
To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com