Plex is the leading cloud ERP technology company for the manufacturing enterprise. To be precise, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud is the only manufacturing cloud that delivers plant floor-focused ERP to manufacturers, powering innovation for our customers based on real-time, anywhere access to information, instantaneous communication and global collaboration.
Plex is a rapidly growing company consistently recognized as a top workplace. In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Director, Global Alliances to own, lead, build and manage globally our key strategic partnerships. You will be given an entrepreneurial opportunity in a rapidly growing cloud software company to define and execute the appropriate alliance eco-system in support of our go-to-market plan, customer engagement model and value based delivery approach. This is a thought leadership role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up your sleeves and ‘get it done’ mentality.
Position Location(s): United States
- Create and execute the strategic alliances and partner programs for Plex including qualitative and quantitative goals, go-to-market plans for Plex and the partners, sales, marketing, and sales enablement programs, and metrics for joint success.
- Develop partner acquisition strategies to identify, prospect, and onboard new strategic key system integrators and reseller partners into the Plex Partner Program.
- Build long term, strategic relationships with Plex partners to generate incremental bookings, open new markets and increase the awareness of Plex within the Partner Ecosystem and ERP market.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of our Partners’ propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Work with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Serve as liaison with alliance partners. Meet with each partner to facilitate the exchange of information and ensure that contractual obligations are fulfilled and action items are being executed as agreed.
- Build the program elements to support the partner ecosystem which include sales and marketing offerings, communications, and business and technical empowerment programs.
- Prepare high-quality, professional business plans, presentations and reports for internal and external use.
- In collaboration with the Implementation teams, define and build the training and certification program that is reusable and scalable.
- Maintain frequent, timely, helpful and accurate communications with Sales and all internal departments to effectively keep them aware of new and existing partners, programs, problems/issues, project status, forecast changes, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between Product Management, Marketing, Customer Service and Implementation to ensure that partner and customer requirements are clearly understood and timelines are met.
- 8+ years of proven success in enterprise software selling at the executive level within partner/integrator organizations.
- Experience in managing enterprise software and cloud computing selling cycles, account planning, and long-term pipeline development.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant revenue through alliance partnerships.
- Strategic thinker with who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives, with experience in personally executing end to end partner enablement plans.
- Expert at determining business landscape, decision makers, and the technology environment, and the ability to create credible and quantifiable business cases that will both establish and drive a strong mutually beneficial partnership and revenue growth opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify key prospects and convert into new partner revenue streams.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with strong executive presence.
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Success with heavy collaboration and interfacing across multiple internal & external teams.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud
More than 350 companies run their manufacturing operations on the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. From cam shafts to craft beers, from high-performance diesel engines to aircraft parts, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud helps companies automate the shop floor and inform the top floor. We designed our ERP solutions literally from the ground up to connect suppliers, manage materials, control machines and deliver the accounting and business intelligence manufacturing organizations need. Whether your goal is to be more competitive, drive efficiencies, introduce innovation, or be more responsive to customer needs, Plex can help you deliver what’s next.