Plex is the leading cloud ERP technology company for the manufacturing enterprise. To be precise, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud is the only manufacturing cloud that delivers plant floor-focused ERP to manufacturers, powering innovation for our customers based on real-time, anywhere access to information, instantaneous communication and global collaboration.
Plex is a rapidly growing company consistently recognized as a top workplace. In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for an experienced Vice President of Professional Services to lead our professional service team implementing our Plex Manufacturing Cloud solution. In this critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring all client projects are staffed and get delivered on time, within budget and with the highest client satisfaction.
Position Location(s): Anywhere in the US
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Plan and manage the Professional Services organization including headcount requirements, recruitment strategies, and organizational development. Hire, retain and motivate the best and brightest employees.
- Develop a PS framework that provides consistent and effective policies, processes, systems, metrics, reports, dashboards and data analysis.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our delivery methodology.
- Ensure consistent forecasting and delivery of PS revenue.
- Analyze PS program metrics and trends to evaluate success of overall program.
- Anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate remedies.
- Manage customer escalation, working closely with Development and Product Management in resolving product related implementation issues.
- Build relationships with customer executives and sponsors.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in professional services best practices.
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product and solution knowledge.
- Help developing tools for efficient implementation of our solution.
- Responsible for meeting revenue and P&L targets.
- Optimize communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs to support post implementation.
- Define and sell new PS service offerings.
- Minimum 10+ years’ management (staff and budget responsibility) experience in services delivery within a global enterprise software solutions company. SaaS experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in scaling and profitably growing a professional services business focused on predictable implementation.
- Demonstrated success with driving organizational change and aligning teams to meet corporate and departmental objectives.
- Demonstrated success as a seasoned manager with ability to hire, mentor, coach and develop a geographical dispersed high performing Professional Services team.
- Excellent client relationship management skills, and ability to play a trusted advisor to C level customer executives to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live.
- Excellent customer interaction, presentation, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner).
- Track record of successful solution delivery with demonstrated success managing multiple complex projects, juggling competing priorities, and meeting exacting deadlines.
- Experience scoping and estimating project effort, documenting solutions in Statement of Work, and presenting the content to customers as well as a sound understanding of project control KPIs.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud
More than 350 companies run their manufacturing operations on the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. From camshafts to craft beers, from high-performance diesel engines to aircraft parts, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud helps companies automate the shop floor and inform the top floor. We designed our ERP solutions literally from the ground up to connect suppliers, manage materials, control machines and deliver the accounting and business intelligence manufacturing organizations need. Whether your goal is to be more competitive, drive efficiencies, introduce innovation, or be more responsive to customer needs, Plex can help you deliver what’s next