A recent report from Computer Economics, “The Economic and Strategic Benefits of Cloud Computing,” found that organizations that have fully or largely moved to the cloud average savings of 15% or more on IT spending as a percentage of revenue. Companies that have implemented a cloud-based technology now have the capital to invest and focus more on strategic initiatives in their organizations.
Join us for a webinar on June 5th with Frank Scavo, President and Senior Research Analyst, Computer Economics, to demonstrate the economic and strategic benefits moving to the Cloud. You will hear from multiple manufacturers from both discrete and process industries talk about why they chose cloud ERP to run their business.
Business benefits to be discussed resulting from these cloud ERP success stories are:
- Speed of implementation resulting in faster time-to-benefit on business process improvement
- Ease of scalability as business operations with business needs
- Ease of software upgrades with constant access to the latest functionality improvements
- Business agility across multiple plant locations and working from anywhere at anytime
- Re-focusing IT spend to new technologies focused on innovation and increased productivity