In the upcoming webcast “The Global State of Enterprise Quality Management Software” President and Principal Analyst of LNS Research, Matthew Littlefield, will present the key research findings from a yearlong benchmark study of over 500 global quality executives. These findings will highlight how market leaders are using EQMS to both ensure compliance and make operational improvements. Specific results and recommendations will include strategies for:
- Aligning quality objectives with operations as well as the CFO
- Ensuring the right leadership and change management capabilities are in place for a global EQMS deployment
- Harmonizing processes such as CAPA or Audit Management globally
- Improving OEE, New Product Introductions, On Time Deliveries, and Cost of Quality with specific EQMS capabilities
- Extending EQMS globally to improve supplier quality management
- Effectively leveraging emerging technologies like analytics, mobility, and the cloud
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions in a live interactive session at the conclusion of the webcast as well as receive a copy of an exclusive companion eBook.