Plex in Industrial Manufacturing
Manage product configurations and quoting for fast response to customer inquiries. Also manage configured Bill of Materials (BOMs) and routings across multiple programs, and execute efficiently and with first-time quality.
Features & Benefits
Master the complexities of Industrial Equipment manufacturing with the Plex Manufacturing Cloud to drive efficiency, control and best in class customer service. Integral planning, scheduling and program management help you increase throughput and control costs.
The Right Tools
- Leverage Operational Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to keep equipment operating efficiently.
- Use real-time data to track activities and manage proactively.
- Avoid production interruptions with predictive and preventive maintenance.
Collaborate with Your Suppliers
- Get closer to your supply chain partners and strengthen the value chain by providing portals for customers and suppliers.
- Instill customer confidence in that their orders will be completed on time.
- Help suppliers track receipts, invoices and quality levels with on-line tools.
Stay in Control
- Maintain high quality standards and solid compliance audit trails.
- Track inventory and product quality via integrated bar-code.
- Access detailed traceability of inventory from parts entering your manufacturing process through to shipment.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud has all the features you need to manage your industrial equipment manufacturing business and deliver complex products on time and on budget. Our industrial ERP software is built to adapt and to be a functional fit for your business, no matter how much your business grows. The Plex Manufacturing Cloud ERP solution is built to last, like the products you make.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is a single unified platform that helps you manage your manufacturing operations with unmatched agility and superior performance. Plex delivers a competitive edge to your business through its built-in broad and deep set of functionalities.
Customer Success Stories
Learn about seven must-have ERP features that help manufacturers achieve improved business outcomes
Read how you can improve efficiencies by building a more effective supply chain