Tech Industry Veteran to Spearhead Expansion of Plex Partner Network
TROY, MICH., July 8, 2014 — Plex, the leader in cloud-based ERP for the manufacturing enterprise, Tuesday announced it appointed Tina Holm as vice president, partners and alliances, with responsibility for building and managing the Plex Partner Network worldwide. Holm was most recently at Oracle, where she led Midsize Application Alliances for North America. She’s spent more than 20 years in the high tech industry building and strengthening partner programs to support customer implementation and long-term success. In this new role, Holm reports to Plex chief sales officer, Doug Grigg.
- Tina Holm has been named Plex Systems vice president, partners and alliances, effective immediately.
- At Plex, she will lead the company’s Partner Network, building and extending relationships with implementation and customer-success-oriented consultancies on a global basis. Responsibilities will also include partner enablement, training and certification.
- Holm spent more than a decade at Oracle leading a variety of alliance and channel programs, most recently serving as senior director, midsize alliances.
- Holm brings to Plex more than 20 years of channel, implementation and product leadership, including positions at Vignette and Accenture.
- Holm holds a Bachelor of Business Administration with a focus in Management Information Systems from Texas A&M University.
Comments on the News
“Our partner network is a powerful amplifier for the Plex Manufacturing Cloud, helping customers transform their manufacturing operations – starting with rapid implementation and then leveraging Plex’s continuous innovation model over the long term,” said Doug Grigg, chief sales officer. “Tina’s industry expertise and leadership will be instrumental in cultivating our partner community as we continue to accelerate our growth in 2014.”
“Plex has a track record that combines continuous product innovation with unprecedented levels of customer satisfaction,” said Tina Holm, vice president, partners and alliances. “I’m excited help Plex extend the company’s commitment to customer success, with a world class partner network that helps organizations get live quickly and leverage new innovation every single day.”
Plex is the Manufacturing Cloud, delivering industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation to nearly 400 companies, including aerospace and defense, food and beverage and motor vehicles. Plex pioneered shop-floor Cloud solutions, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation and reduce IT costs. With insight that starts on the production line, Plex helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystems, enabling them to lead in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.
Katy Teer, Plex
(248) 393-4101, firstname.lastname@example.org