The award-winning Plex marketing team is searching for an experienced product marketer, a specialist with strong knowledge of discrete manufacturing as well as product marketing experience in the ERP, manufacturing execution systems (MES), or supply chain management (SCM) software industries. The position requires an existing knowledge of manufacturing software and processes, and a unique blend of marketing skills. This is a great opportunity to shape and transform the market for manufacturing ERP software as the shift to cloud ERP accelerates. A remote working situation will be considered for the ideal candidate.
Principal Role & Responsibilities:
- Define go-to-market strategies for key industries and new products, including product launches, value statements, strategic positioning and core message development
- Manage the product launch process to ensure that all departments are aware of key dates, launch goals, and management expectations
- Participate in readiness/training activities to ensure field resources are equipped to market, demo and sell in new industries
- Create positioning statements on selected markets highlighting market trends, needs-based segmentation analysis, Plex unique-selling points and competitive positioning
- Define and create content for print, web-based, and multi-media marketing materials
- Competitive intelligence gathering and analysis
- Create ROI/TCO analysis tools for use by sales and marketing.
- Serve as an internal and external spokesperson and champion for Plex Online by speaking at events, including user group meeting, manufacturing tradeshows and conferences
- Position Plex as a thought leader and leverage the community we are building, including our users, press and analysts
- BA in Business, or a BS in engineering or computer science
- 10+ years of relevant software product management or product marketing experience
- Demonstrated expertise in manufacturing industries and processes
- Knowledge of competitors in manufacturing ERP software industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.