Plex is the leading cloud ERP technology company for the manufacturing enterprise. To be precise, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud is the only manufacturing cloud that delivers plant floor-focused ERP to manufacturers, powering innovation for our customers based on real-time, anywhere access to information, instantaneous communication and global collaboration.
Plex is a rapidly growing company consistently recognized as a top workplace. In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Sales Director to lead a team of sales reps to driving new business and revenue growth within general manufacturing organizations.
Location(s): Eastern US
- Drive sales execution by reviewing sales strategies, forecasts and participating in customer meetings.
- Provide day-to-day coaching to a team of software sales executives by helping identify opportunities and defining sales strategies.
- Advise and consult with the sales team on prospecting, demonstrating product and closing business.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with key partners to help keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
- Define goals and metrics and continually measure against progress.
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Help recruit, hire and retain top talent.
- Work with training and assist in the ongoing development of the sales team.
- A minimum of 5+ years of consistent quota attainment in enterprise software sales.
- 2+ Years of management experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated success selling SaaS solution into new business accounts.
- High growth company experience a big plus.
- ERP and back office acumen a plus.
- Experience selling and/or managing strategic relationships around enterprise software technologies.
- Documented track record of success in a fast moving sales environment within a high growth company.
- Ability to create and implement successful sales plans.
- Ability to mentor and motivate sales representatives who work remotely.
- Ability to communicate and interface at all levels of a client organization.
- Experience constructing and making presentations to C-level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Persistence in pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to travel.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud
More than 350 companies run their manufacturing operations on the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. From camshafts to craft beers, from high-performance diesel engines to aircraft parts, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud helps companies automate the shop floor and inform the top floor. We designed our ERP solutions literally from the ground up to connect suppliers, manage materials, control machines and deliver the accounting and business intelligence manufacturing organizations need. Whether your goal is to be more competitive, drive efficiencies, introduce innovation, or be more responsive to customer needs, Plex can help you deliver what’s next.