Plex Systems is a cloud ERP technology company. To be precise, we’re the only manufacturing cloud that delivers plant floor-focused ERP to manufacturers. More than 350 companies run their manufacturing operations on the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. From camshafts to craft beers, from high-performance diesel engines to aircraft parts, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud helps companies automate the shop floor and inform the top floor. We designed our ERP solutions literally from the ground up to connect suppliers, manage materials, control machines and deliver the accounting and business intelligence manufacturing organizations need. Whether your goal is to be more competitive, drive efficiencies, introduce innovation, or be more responsive to customer needs, Plex can help you deliver what’s next.
If you’re the best, with a proven track record of exceeding expectations, we should talk. We’re looking for only the top software sales executives versed in selling enterprise-wide solutions to the automotive industry.
Position Location(s): Texas
- Prospecting new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques.
- Managing the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing.
- Working closely with implementation staff to develop implementation approach and quote.
- Working with implementation and development staffs to assure smooth delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Reporting account activity, opportunity status and other details.
- Other sales and marketing related activities.
- Five years of demonstrated success selling ERP, MES, Supply Chain or PLM solutions into automotive and/or off highway manufacturing companies.
- A sound understanding of manufacturing processes and functions.
- Ability to communicate and interface at all levels of a client organization.
- Experience constructing and making presentations to C-level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Network of contacts in manufacturing-related organizations and target companies.
- Persistence in pursuing opportunities.
- Experience working on global deals.
- Experience as a consultant considered a plus.
- Ability to travel.
Plex Systems, Inc. consistently earns ‘Best and Brightest’ awards for our workplace environment. We offer a flexible and open work environment, competitive wages, full-coverage health insurance (medical, dental, optical), 401K, flextime, career growth opportunities, and other benefits. Learn more about our company at www.plex.com
To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org