The Plex team is searching for a highly-qualified product manager with a proven track record in the roll-out of human resources management (HRM) solutions across Plex’s key global markets. You will oversee the development of a truly world class solution, creating the framework and processes required to take an-already market-leading solution to the next level based on your industry expertise and your contact with customers and prospects.
Working directly within a team of product managers knowledgeable on general manufacturing, logistics and accounting processes you will contribute specific human resources functional knowledge regarding established best practices and compliance with government requirements and local business customs in targeted global markets. You will advise product specialists and developers as they design specific features, work with product marketing on accurate and compelling industry positioning and advise sales on global opportunities as required.
You will provide the industry knowhow and savvy that will continue to engender confidence throughout the organization as Plex continues to develop its brand globally. You will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. This is a unique opportunity to shape and transform the international market for HRM software for manufacturers as the shift to the software as a service (SaaS) or Cloud model accelerates.
A remote working arrangement will be considered for highly qualified candidates.
Position Location(s): Anywhere in the US
Principal Role & Responsibilities:
- Management of the entire HRM product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Informed analyses that demonstrate and prioritize the opportunity for Plex in targeted manufacturing geographies including features required by existing customers and new prospects
- Roadmap of features relevant to vertical and geographic markets specifically targeted by Plex
- Market requirement specifications for current and future products using a mix of personal knowledge, industry research and requirements gathering from visits to customers and non-customers
- Analysis of potential partner relationships such as integrated payroll
- Support for marketing team members as they create the content and tools needed to successfully sell, implement and service the product
- Active support for sales team members as they discuss specific HRM requirements in global markets
- A Bachelor Degree is required; preferably a BA in Business, or a BS in engineering or computer science
- 10+ years as a product manager with one or more global HRM software manufacturers, or, 10+ years as a professional in a human resources environment or supporting international HRM systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Plex Systems offers competitive wages, full-coverage health insurance (medical, dental, optical), 401K, tuition reimbursement, flextime and other benefits. To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No unsolicited agency referrals please.