Motor vehicle manufacturing is growing, and that’s great news. But today’s global environment and customer demands introduce new struggles. Manufacturers need to:
- Meet increased volumes while translating that growth into profits
- Streamline processes to manage global supply chains
- Cut unnecessary steps out of operations
Cloud ERP technology addresses these needs head-on. The technology allows auto manufacturers to operate more efficiently in many ways.
- Double inventory turns
- Improve OEE and throughput, while reducing scrap and rework
- Eliminate need for manual processes
- More easily meet customers’ mandates for quality, traceability and delivery
- Streamline supply chain management
- Speed time-to-market
With Cloud ERP, the motor vehicle industry can do more for less so more of its increased revenue translates into profits.
Register for Our Webinars
How Cloud ERP Drives Efficiencies in Motor Vehicle Manufacturing — May 8
May 8, 2013, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm ET
Struggling to meet increased volumes while translating that growth into profits? Need smoother processes to manage global supply chains? Want to cut unnecessary steps out of operations? These are all efficiency challenges that drove the development of Plex Online, the only cloud ERP solution with long roots in motor vehicle manufacturing.
Today, the technology allows award-winning manufacturers to operate more efficiently in all areas – from the shop floor through the top floor. Register for this timely webinar to see exactly how cloud ERP drives efficiencies. Learn how to:
- Double inventory turns.
- Improve OEE and throughput, while reducing scrap and rework.
- Eliminate need for manual processes.
- More easily meet customers’ mandates for quality, traceability and delivery.
- Streamline supply chain management.
- Speed time-to-market.
The webinar includes a live demo and the opportunity to ask questions of motor vehicle technology experts.
Technology in Automotive Manufacturing: Driving Industry’s Future — April 25April 25, 2013, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
Extended supply chains. Globalization of standards. The need to maximize operational efficiency.
These are some of the things that keep today’s motor vehicle manufacturers up at night. In this live videocast, Center for Automotive Research (CAR) President and CEO Jay Baron, PhD, will discuss the industry’s most pressing challenges and the innovative strategies, tools and technologies that market leaders use to meet them.
- Learn about technology trends that affect motor vehicle supply chains, global industry standards and operational efficiencies.
- Hear how to increase visibility, speed transactions and improve collaboration across ever-expanding supply chains.
- Learn what to expect in future, more globalized, industry standards, and how they will impact efforts to streamline compliance.
- Walk away with information on tools and approaches that improve operational efficiency and competitiveness.
Register for this timely videocast hosted by Plex Systems.