Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
Food companies are feeling the effects of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). As the government rolls out new rules and the FDA exercises new powers, Plex Systems is pleased to provide support through Plex Online Cloud ERP for food processors and an online education series including articles, podcasts and videos.
Tap into Cloud ERP to create or strengthen your food safety management system and meet increased demands at an affordable cost.
- Maintain records that trace product histories and genealogies at least one-up and one-back in your supply chain.
- Isolate quality issues quickly and avoid the pain of audits and recalls.
- Create, implement and monitor required preventive controls including a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan.
- Respond quickly and easily to document requests from auditors, customers and the FDA – without disruption to the rest of your business.
Register for an Upcoming Webinar
FSMA Update: Food Plans that Comply With New Rules: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 1 p.m.Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 1 p.m.
Long-anticipated proposed rules have begun flowing from the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). What do they mean for your business? Get expert answers from former FDA Associate Commissioner of Foods and Managing Partner of Leavitt Partners Global Food Safety Solutions, Dr. David Acheson, at this exclusive thought leadership webinar.
Dr. Acheson will start with an overview of the current state of the FSMA, expected next steps, and their impacts. Then he’ll guide attendees through an in-depth look at the latest requirements for food safety plans – what to document, how to verify that appropriate safety steps are being followed, and how to continuously monitor safety practices.
FSMA Compliance: Best Practices for Food Safety Plans: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 1 p.m.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 1 p.m.
While the business effects of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) are still being worked out, there are some things food processors can do now to prepare for the general impact.
Join us for this exclusive webinar and learn best practices that will help you stay one step ahead of the FSMA. See how market leaders use innovative technologies to develop, strengthen and monitor plans.
Jon Cowan and Tom Nessen, Plex Systems food solution experts, will describe how advanced technologies like cloud ERP help processors develop best-in-class food safety plans.
Plex Online Demo: Cloud ERP Eases FSMA Compliance: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 1 p.m.
Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 1 p.m.
Sign up now for this informative demo for food and beverage processors. The live demo is an opportunity to see how Plex Online Cloud ERP eases compliance with the latest FSMA rules and those on the horizon. See how the advanced technology makes it easy to achieve compliance while also streamlining operations, cutting costs and improving productivity.
The demonstration will provide a hands-on view of how the comprehensive cloud ERP solution eases compliances and makes good business sense in the following ways:
- Meets requirements for preventive controls and food plan documentation.
- Securely manages recipes and ingredients.
- Tracks complete genealogies and traceability.
- Enable real-time recall management.
- Provides easy access to documentation needed for FSMA compliance, mock recalls and third-party audits.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions of cloud ERP experts on how Plex Online meets their particular challenges.
Watch This Demo