Manage your EDI trading partners, mailboxes and documents.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud automatically interprets and imports customer EDI releases to the customer order system, and automatically transmits Advanced Shipping Notices (ASNs) when the product is shipped.
Automatic ASNThe system automatically creates and transmits advanced shipping notices (ASNs) at time of shipment.
- Shipments may also trigger other EDI documents such as invoices
- Easily monitor and if necessary correct, re-send, or cancel pending or rejected transmissions
Automatic Customer ReleasesThe system automatically retrieves, interprets and acknowledges customer EDI releases per schedule determined by the trading partner.
- Releases, purchase orders and changes are automatically entered and updated in the order tracking system
EDI SystemThe Plex Cloud EDI System supports the automatic, real-time exchange of electronic documents between “trading partners” (customers and suppliers) via Trading Partner networks and multiple VAN networks. Features of the EDI system include:
- Define trading partner relationships, formats and schedules
- Support for trading partner business rules across several industries including, Automotive, Big Box Retailers, Food and Beverage, Industrial Equipment, Electronics
- Monitor and control EDI communications
- Configure automatic messaging which sends email or SMS (text) alerts to EDI administrators in case of communication failure
- Support for multiple EDI standards including ANSI X12, EDIFACT, VDA, ODETTE
- Communicate via multiple protocols including AS2, FTP, FTPS, HTTPS and OFTP2 You can rely on Plex Systems EDI specialists to assist in the configuration of your EDI system and to be available to promptly solve extremely time-sensitive EDI issues