More information and visibility means more sales. More sales means more money.
All of your sales-related data in one location. Track your sales opportunities. Manage commissions payment structure and commission-owed records that are generated automatically by customer shipments and other kinds of activity. Track customer satisfaction, sales forecasts and your competition.
- Create and maintain a commissions payment structure for sales staff
- Flexibly define fixed or percentage commissions based on customer, customer address, specific product or product type or other parameters
- Review commission-owed records generated automatically by customer shipments which meet the parameters
- Based on review and customer invoice payment status, quickly and easily generate accounts payable records from which commission checks can be cut via standard accounting module functionality
- Create and maintain a database of competitor intelligence, including a list of competitors, markets, personnel, capacity, strengths/weaknesses, and other marketing facts.
Customer Sales Forecast
- Store forecast data by period
- Make comparisons among snapshot versions of the forecast
- Maintain initial sales and manufacturing versions of the forecast
- Display data by sales revenue or manufacturing quantity
Customer Satisfaction Overview
- Assess and manage customer satisfaction with color-coded customer satisfaction levels, status notes, and account manager information.
- This is the primary functionality sales organizations need to manage their day-to-day prioritization and follow-up of opportunities.
- Manage and track sales leads using a comprehensive view of customer, description, salesperson, revenue value, expected close date, etc.