Keep track of your customer and sales information in one convenient, centralized location.
Manage all of your customer master data in one central location. Maintain detailed information such as financial ratings, contacts, communication logs and part or item numbers. Enter, track and fulfill spot buys or blanket customer orders and releases using standard or custom pricing.
- Create customer records and maintain detailed customer-related data such as financial, address, contact and communications information
- Use the Customer Cockpit to view most top-level information on the customer on a single screen with convenient navigation links to more detailed data
Customer Orders and Releases
- Store all customer order and release information such as customer, order number, item numbers, due dates and quantities
- Fully integrated with Order Entry and Tracking, electronic data interchange (EDI), and many other modules
Order Entry and Tracking
- Enter, track, and fulfill customer orders
- Capture key data for each order such as customer, item numbers, due dates and quantities
- Link orders to production schedules and inventory allocation
- Fully integrated with Customer Orders and Releases and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) modules
Scrap Sales Tracking
- Track sales of scrap material.
Spot Buy Order Entry
- Enter one-time “spot buy” customer orders with automatic creation and presentation of streamlined order, item and release information.
Standard Price Module
- Set up standard, cross-customer pricing based on volume discounts and other parameters.