Create a culture of collaboration with our centralized document storage system.
Two heads are better than one, and in this case an entire company working together is even better yet. Store, edit and share any type of electronic file across your entire business while still being able to limit access to important corporate governance documents.
Document Control System
- Centrally store, edit, track and view documents online
- Store documents on Plex Systems servers, or point DCS records at files on your own network or local device
- Download and use documentation from any location while avoiding multiple conflicting versions
- Includes a comprehensive electronic approval and revision tracking system ideal for demonstrating compliance with quality standards
- Store virtually any type of electronic file including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, HTML
- Often used to control the quality manual, procedures and work Instructions, employee handbook, etc.
- One option among numerous methods for loading documents into the Document Control System
- Scan paper documents and load them directly into DCS, rather than “attaching” documents which have already been converted into electronic documents
Universal Attachment System
- Attach electronic files of any type to specific records in the database
- Directly access record-specific attachments throughout the system. For example, on the Control Panel see attachments related to specific item, operation, tooling and workcenter currently in production