People power your company. Manage them better with advanced HR features and deeper functionality.
Take advantage of advanced human resource features like time and attendance labor tracking, which replaces traditional time clocks and automatically generates data files for payroll services.
Track and manage employee disciplinary actions, time off, expenses and reimbursements, and health and safety incidents. Collect employee suggestions and manage performance review schedules.
- Track and manage job applicants as they move through the hiring process
- Track name, position, status, email address, phone number, interview date, supervisor, source, and notes
- Define applicant statuses such as “initial contact,” “interview scheduled,” “interview completed,” “offered job,” “rejected,” etc.
- Attach scanned applications, resumes, and other documents, using the universal attachment system (UAS)
- Print user ID badges, with optional barcode for quick log-in ability.
Disclosure Log (HIPAA)
- Track and log disclosures related to confidentiality agreements, legal proceedings and especially medical record disclosures for HIPAA compliance.
Employee Expense Tracking
- Enter and track company expenditures and reimbursement requests for expenses such as travel and education
- Attach images of receipts and other supporting documentation
- Authorized users review and approve or deny reimbursements via a workflow system
Positions and Job Descriptions
- Create and maintain a master list of employee positions (job titles), including job descriptions, cost rate, and other pertinent data.
- Create and manage reimbursements to employees.
Employee Review System
- Set up, document and manage employee reviews.
Employee Suggestion System
- Enter employee suggestions for quality and safety improvements, cost savings, etc.
- Track status of suggestions
- Maintain management responses
- Track union or other grievance issues.
- Capture data including description, date, article violated, resolution, status, grievance type, employee involved, shop steward, etc.
Health/Safety Incident Tracking
- Track special events related to health, safety and the environment, including hazardous material spills and results of safety walkthroughs
- A sister module to Injury Tracking module
- Maintain a history of all injuries for active and inactive employees
- Fulfill regulatory requirements from agencies such as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Manage worker compensation and internal time-loss tracking
- Record employee attendance infractions
- Requires the Time and Attendance Labor Tracking module
Time and Attendance Labor Tracking
- Track the time and attendance of employees
- Track labor activity against specific products, jobs, and operations
- Track tardiness, vacation, funeral time and other special attendance issues
- Configure custom business rules for calculating regular, overtime and double pay
- Export reviewed data and send to a payroll service such as ADP or Paychex
Time Clock Payroll Interface
- Process raw labor tracking data into a format suitable for weekly download to a payroll package or service.
Time Off Tracking
- Manage employee time away from work using a request/approval system
- Manage the balance of hours available to an employee and the allocation of balances
- Maintain a travel log with related employee expenses and activities.
- Create and maintain a calendar and history of scheduled work shifts.