Streamline your shipping and receiving processes to save yourself time, money — and most importantly — a headache.
Take complete control of your shipping and receiving docks. View customer order releases and the inventory available to fulfill them, then prepare the inventory for shipment, including all of the required shipping documents that have been automatically generated for that specific shipment.
At ship time, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) system automatically transmits Advance Shipping Notices (ASNs) to customers. The system then automatically generates customer invoice data in accounts receivable. Also, use this module for receiving purchased materials or customer returns, for drop shipments from vendors to customers and for inter-plant transfers.
- Automatically create accounts receivable invoices at time of shipment of goods to customer
- Associate services and other charges, for example tooling charges, for automatic invoicing triggered by product shipment
Customer Returns (RMA)
- Manage disposition and effects of product returned by the customer
- Provide customers with RMA tracking numbers
- As appropriate, RMAs trigger rejection records, problem control actions and credit memos
- Returned product is automatically re-inserted into the inventory and linked to original product traceability
- Returned product is automatically inserted into the rework disposition process for inspection, sorting, repair, or scrap as appropriate
- The color-coded shipping interface provides at-a-glance indication of releases requiring fulfillment, available inventory and completeness of shipment preparation
- Select inventory and stage it for shipment
- Print shipping documents including packing lists, manifests, bills of lading and customs papers
Ship time fully automatic actions include:
- Creation and posting of accounts receivable invoice
- Generation and transmission of EDI advanced shipment notice (ASN)
- Sales order and release status and balance due updates
- Accumulated shipped adjustment
- Email notification
Drop Shipping from Subcontract
- Enable outside processors that perform final operations to ship the finished product directly to your customer.
General Shipping (non-production items)
- Manage shipments for miscellaneous non-commercial purposes such as supplier returns, maintenance items, supplies and equipment
- Interface and data structure is designed for ease of use and flexibility
- Manage the shipment of raw material, work in process or finished goods inventory between buildings or divisions of your enterprise