The Plex Manufacturing Cloud was born on the plant floor. It understands how things are made.
Plex Cloud production management software begins with a real-time material resource planning (MRP) system that analyzes customer forecasts and releases, planned procurement, current inventory, and planned production. MRP then recommends and lets you easily execute production schedules and material purchase orders.
Operators on the plant floor follow the plan using our unique, highly-configurable and easy to use touchscreen-optimized control panel, which:
- Records production
- Manages inventory and lot control
- Captures detailed labor and workcenter tracking information
- Enforces quality inspections
- Coordinates tooling and workcenter maintenance activity
- Presents important bulletins and process instructions to production personnel
- Validates tool use and generates tool life data
- Logs workcenter activity and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Is fully integrated with the equipment maintenance system
Plex Manufacturing Cloud users elsewhere in the facility use plant floor mobile access to manage inventory, receive purchased materials and prepare customer shipments.
You can further accelerate production, reduce errors and improve data gathering ability with machine integration, which provides automatic real-time Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) capability: monitoring and control of the machines on your plant floor.
Making the right amount of the right products at the right time. That’s what manufacturing is all about. That’s what the Plex Manufacturing Cloud is all about.