Maintain your plant and equipment so they run like a well-oiled machine.
Manage plant equipment and spare parts while developing and executing your own maintenance schedules with this module from the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. High-level tracking of maintenance labor ensures your resources are used without wasting time.
Equipment Bill of Materials
- Create and maintain lists of spare parts associated with specific pieces or types of equipment.
- Maintain a detailed history of all maintenance performed on equipment.
Maintenance Labor Tracking
- Track maintenance labor in real time against work requests with the same time and attendance features used for production labor tracking.
Master Equipment List
- Create and maintain a master list of all equipment in the facility, including both production and non-production equipment, such as workcenter machines, lift trucks, automobiles and facility infrastructure
- Store key data about each piece of equipment, such as type, capacity, service date, and a digital image
- Set up various user-defined preventive maintenance (PM) checklists and link them to individual pieces of equipment
- Receive system reports and email notifications to make sure that the required PM is completed
- Create and maintain a detailed maintenance log with file attachments, such as equipment manuals, drawings, and certifications
Spare Parts Tracking
- Track inventory and usage of equipment spare parts.
- Manage the entry, assignment, prioritization, coordination and tracking of requests for equipment maintenance and repair.