Take a vacation with plant floor data right at your fingertips.
Having Plant Floor Mobile Access allows you to use handheld mobile scanners to quickly and easily receive barcoded material and supplies while tracking tool and MRO inventory. At the touch of a button, you can prepare and load finished goods for shipping and perform inventory cycle counts. You can even record inventory transactions such as moves, splits and merges.
Mobile Cycle Count
- Use mobile barcode scanning to perform inventory cycle counts based on various user-specified parameters including location, part number, inventory type, etc.
Mobile InventoryUse handlheld scanners to perform all essential inventory functions including:
- Moving containers
- Splitting, merging and retiring containers
- Loading workcenters
- Building master units
- Viewing and updating container details
Mobile Menu System
- Self-configure the menu structure used by plant floor mobile devices.
- Use mobile barcode scanning to perform receiving functions.
- Use handheld scanners to quickly and accurately perform shipping-related inventory transactions such as staging, loading and unloading containers.
- Use mobile barcode scanning to perform supply (MRO) management functions.
Mobile Tool TrackingUse mobile barcode scanning to perform tool tracking functions such as:
- Moving tools to and from workcenters
- Performing tool cycle counts