Manage supplier data, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, subcontract shipping and receiving, and other purchasing functions.
Track your purchasing process from start to finish in the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. Rely on this module to carry out complex purchasing procedures and allow users to easily request services.
Auto AP Creation
- Configure automatic creation of pending accounts payable (AP) records when items are received
- Apply “evaluated receipts” (also known as “three-way match”) methodology to voucher records
E-RFQ Tracking System
- Issue, track and manage the lifecycle of requests for quotes (RFQs) to and from suppliers.
- Plan the pickup and shipment of incoming goods ordered via the purchasing system
- Create and maintain purchase orders (POs) including blanket POs and one-time “spot buys”
- Control blanket PO release schedules, including via the material requirements planning (MRP) system
- Email or fax POs and release schedules directly from the screen, or transmit releases directly to suppliers via the Internet or electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Define and apply standard clause text (“boilerplates”) which defaults to specific content based on PO type but may be adjusted to suit the circumstances of each PO
- Apply workflow to control fully electronic review and approval of POs based on user roles and authority
- Enable users to easily request common items and services
- Apply workflow to control fully electronic review and approval of requisitions based on user roles and authority
- Combine and add approved requisitions into new or existing purchase orders
- Manage shipment of work-in-process inventory to outside processors
- Optimize shipment quantity based on per lot or minimum quantity parameters
- Track outside inventory including return due dates
- Receive processed inventory with integrated quality inspections
- Analyze processing time
- Create and maintain a master list of suppliers
- Maintain detailed financial, address and contact information
- Maintain all supplier-related data such as status, rating, and approval
- Store and manage multiple Supplier Part records, which may have different part or item numbers, revision, pricing, etc., for each “master” (internal) part or item.
- Track unsolicited offers from suppliers for raw material and components
- Track product that needs to be returned to a supplier
- Integrated with inventory and lot tracking, problem control, supplies, rejections and general shipping