We are currently in search of a Director of Web Marketing to join our marketing team. We are looking for an experienced leader who can both determine and drive the site strategy and apply a hands-on effort to evolve plex.com into the critical marketing asset we know that it can be. This person will help develop plex.com as the “front door” for our business, a vehicle for the amplification of our brand narrative, and also as a central element of our overall demand generation engine. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and a passion for delivering a powerful user experience on our B2B website. This candidate should also come to the table with ideas and experiences relevant to designing and evolving a public website leveraging both internal team members and consultants to achieve goals. This position can be based in our Troy, MI office, or in the SF Bay Area (in our Pleasanton office).
- Continuously drive the strategy for the visitor experience on plex.com and make it a critical asset for our business.
- Oversee website design and optimization, ensuring an engaging experience, increasing conversions, relevant content, and amplification of brand and message
- Manage the internal web team, as well as outside resources, including agencies, individuals and hosting partners
- Direct the frontend of the site, as well as the backend server functionality and maintenance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to continuously enhance the website
- Determine and deliver transactional and managerial website KPI’s and reporting
- 8+ years of web development experience , including management of large website development projects
- Experience directly managing technical teams
- Strong technical skills, including working knowledge of WordPress , Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5
- Previous experience designing and developing B2B websites
- Proven ability to deliver large-scale projects on time and on budget
- Experience driving and working with cross-functional teams to deliver on goals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- A self-motivated individual with attention to detail and focus on quality of results
Plex Systems offers competitive wages, full-coverage health insurance (medical, dental, optical), 401K, flextime and other benefits.
To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org