In today’s market, your employees need 24/7 access to people, data and machines. Plex provides an integrated, easy-to-use environment to help you beat your competition. And because it’s cloud-based, Plex can be accessed by any Internet-enabled device anywhere in the world.
Features & Capabilities
A Connected Experience
Unlike older ERP systems that are often disjointed or accessible only from a desktop, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud provides a consistent, connected user experience across platforms and devices. Your IT department will also appreciate that Plex requires no local client software, plug-ins or specific browsers versions.
- Access Plex from any device with an Internet connection, anywhere in the world
- Enjoy a consistent user experience across devices and platforms
- Give plant floor workers access to Plex wherever they are — whether on a tablet on a forklift or using a bar code scanner in an inventory location
- Download the SmartPlex mobile app for Plex to any Android or iOS device for free
- Increase productivity thanks to no IT setup, no ongoing maintenance or upgrades, and no software or plug-ins to install
The Plex interface is designed for demanding enterprise employees who expect their business applications to be as engaging, portable and intuitive as today’s consumer applications. From your most tech-savvy employees to technology challenged workers, all will learn to use Plex quickly and easily — leading to greater productivity.
Always On — Everywhere
Built on the most advanced cloud technologies, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud is available anywhere there is Internet access. Connect the way you want to — using a PC or Mac browser, smart phone or tablet, and any version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
Customer Success Stories
Plex Community Posts
Share ideas and tips with other Plex users to get the most from the Plex Manufacturing Cloud.
Need help with implementation?
Plex’s world-class professional services team is ready to help you.
Need more resources?
Find analyst research, success stories, white papers, videos and more.