Features & Capabilities
Modern Manufacturing in the Cloud
In today’s highly competitive manufacturing environment, you need every cost saving and efficiency gain you can find. The Plex Manufacturing Cloud gives you everything you need to run your mission-critical ERP operations, allowing you to stay focused on your business instead of software and hardware upkeep.
Plex provides Software-as-a-Service, using a state-of-the-art multi-tenant model that lowers costs through economies of scale. We take care of the hardware, middleware and ongoing management and support; you just tune your operations to run exactly how you want them on our platform.
Fast Time to Value
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud significantly reduces the cost of installing, maintaining, supporting and upgrading your ERP system. Our cloud-based platform lets you get up and running in just a few months, allowing you to focus on business decisions rather than technology. And Plex eliminates the need to spend money on new hardware, middleware, database servers, added IT staff, upgrades, additional licenses or ongoing maintenance as your business grows. Total cost of ownership is lower not just in year one, but throughout the lifetime of your relationship with Plex.
Technology You Can Trust
We wouldn’t expect you to let just anyone run your ERP operations. Plex has a decade of deep manufacturing and cloud ERP expertise that you can trust.
- Plex maintains our own data centers to make sure we can guarantee the level of support and responsiveness you expect and deserve. Close monitoring of all operations provides proactive error detection and correction as well as continuous performance tuning.
- Because the Plex Manufacturing Cloud is built as a native cloud application set, security is built in, not an afterthought.
- With Plex, your uptime is also guaranteed — at 99.985%. On-premise or hosted legacy ERP software simply can’t meet the uptime requirements of today’s modern manufacturing companies.
- Our multi-tenant model supports seamless scalability, eliminates upgrades and allows for continuous innovation — all without added cost or disruption.
- And all of this is available to you at an affordable cost, with little or no capital expense up front.
Customer Success Stories
WOLVERINE ADVANCED MATERIALS
The Plex Customer Community is Always On
Connect with other Plex users to share ideas, get questions answered and discover information to help you solve problems and deploy best practices.
Learn from a Computer Economics survey of organizations that have fully or largely migrated to the cloud.
Many vendors claim to offer cloud ERP but are really just remotely serving legacy applications that fail to deliver true cloud benefits.
Need help with implementation?
Plex’s world-class professional services team is ready to help you.
Need more resources?
Find analyst research, success stories, white papers, videos and more.