Plex technology gives manufacturers a single, comprehensive platform for all of your ERP operations. Say goodbye to your disjointed legacy systems or manual processes and move to the cloud.
Benefits of Plex Technology
With the Plex Manufacturing Cloud, you get enterprise-class security at a low, predictable cost. You can trust that your data is safe — monitoring users and activity across your entire enterprise from a single location.
Never worry again about your database capacity, number of users, adding another plant or how much storage or computing power you’ll need. The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is infinitely scalable — expanding as needed while you let Plex handle the IT infrastructure.
Plex delivers 99.985% uptime — meeting or exceeding the service levels of the internal IT departments at most organizations. Our 95% renewal rate demonstrates that we deliver the availability and reliability our customers demand.
The Plex ERP technologies are built from the plant floor up to take maximum advantage of modern cloud computing. Thanks to our state-of-the-art multi-tenant model, you can run your ERP operations on an affordable, scalable platform that delivers continuous innovation.
Features & Capabilities
Modern Manufacturing in the Cloud
In today’s highly competitive manufacturing environment, you need every cost saving and efficiency gain you can find. The Plex Manufacturing Cloud gives you everything you need to run your mission-critical ERP operations, allowing you to stay focused on your business instead of software and hardware upkeep.
Plex's ERP technology provides Software-as-a-Service, using a state-of-the-art multi-tenant model that lowers costs through economies of scale. We take care of the hardware, middleware and ongoing management and support; you just tune your operations to run exactly how you want them on our platform.
Fast Time to Value
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud significantly reduces the cost of installing, maintaining, supporting and upgrading your ERP system. Our cloud-based platform lets you get up and running in just a few months, allowing you to focus on business decisions rather than technology. And Plex eliminates the need to spend money on new hardware, middleware, database servers, added IT staff, upgrades, additional licenses or ongoing maintenance as your business grows. Total cost of ownership is lower not just in year one, but throughout the lifetime of your relationship with Plex.
ERP Technology You Can Trust
We wouldn’t expect you to let just anyone run your ERP operations. Plex has a decade of deep manufacturing and cloud ERP expertise that you can trust.
- Plex maintains our own data centers to make sure we can guarantee the level of support and responsiveness you expect and deserve. Close monitoring of all operations provides proactive error detection and correction as well as continuous performance tuning.
- Because the Plex Manufacturing Cloud is built as a native cloud application set, security is built in, not an afterthought.
- With Plex, your uptime is also guaranteed — at 99.985%. On-premise or hosted legacy ERP software simply can’t meet the uptime requirements of today’s modern manufacturing companies.
- Our multi-tenant model supports seamless scalability, eliminates upgrades and allows for continuous innovation — all without added cost or disruption.
- And all of this is available to you at an affordable cost, with little or no capital expense up front.
Customer Success Stories
WOLVERINE ADVANCED MATERIALS
The Plex Customer Community is Always On
Connect with other Plex users of our ERP technologies to share ideas, get questions answered and discover information to help you solve problems and deploy best practices.
Learn from a Computer Economics survey of organizations that have fully or largely migrated to the cloud.
Many vendors claim to offer cloud-based ERP technologies but are really just remotely serving legacy applications that fail to deliver true cloud benefits.