Why Should You Attend PowerPlex?
PowerPlex offers you a one-of-a-kind experience: to be part of a vigorous and active community of like-minded manufacturers. The rich learning environment, critical insights on new developments on the Plex Manufacturing Cloud, and the ability to build lasting relationships with your peers, product experts, and industry influencers at PowerPlex is a valuable investment in your business and career. Year after year, Plex users come back to gain new knowledge and to share experiences with peers.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn from, connect, and collaborate with Plex product experts, partners, and thought leaders.
- See what’s new in the lab and get the latest on the development roadmap.
- Network, share experiences
and learn from customers like you. ,
- Make an impact on the job with new knowledge gained.
- New Schedule 1:1 hands-on working sessions
atthe Lab with Plex product experts.
- New UX Transition Track: Don’t miss this opportunity to gain critical guidance, tools, and knowledge to aid in your successful transition to Plex UX.
- New Training Courses Optional workshops give you a deeper look into specific topics through hands-on interaction and experiential learning exercises
General Sessions You Don't Want to Miss
Join the Plex leadership team and friends for our opening kickoff to PowerPlex 2018. Get a first look
Plex in the Labs
New in 2018, join Plex’s Chief Technology Officer and co-founder, Jerry Foster, for a peek at what’s new in the Plex Labs as we continue to redefine the cutting edge of manufacturing technology.
Impact Awards and Special Guests
Best known for their entertaining and insightful experiments on television’s MythBusters™, Kari, Tory, and Grant visit PowerPlex to regale us with stories from their newest adventures in Netflix’s original series – the White Rabbit Project™.
Mythbusters™ Alumni invite you to their Live Performance at PowerPlex
Plex customers are famous for making things—and the MythBusters Team are famous for making things blow up. Register for PowerPlex by April 30 to experience both in Detroit. (0:35)