PowerPlex 2016 Recap
PowerPlex 2016 was held April 25 – 28, 2016 in Detroit, Michigan. More than 1,200 industry leaders came together in the world’s largest gathering of cloud manufacturing professionals. It was four information-packed days of in-depth learning, idea exchange, peer networking opportunities and new developments at the intersection of manufacturing and technology.
We look forward to PowerPlex each year as an annual celebration of our customers and the people who make things. Here are some highlights of the PowerPlex 2016 attendee experience:
- Over 1,200 participants marking PowerPlex 2016 as the largest ever in its 15 year history.
- More than 100 presenters, 84 sessions and an extra day of content offering more dep-dive learning, hands-on demos and peer networking opportunities than ever.
- Recognition of the 2016 Plex Impact Award Winners: Firstronic – Leadership; MFC Netform – Innovation; and MPI Corporation – Transformation.
- A deeper look at Plex UX and flexible transition planning.
- Richer, more comprehensive analytics with the availability of new Plex Insight applications – IntelliPlex Financial Analytic and Sales Analytic apps.
- Announcement of a new suite of supply chain planning products aimed at helping our customers efficiently and effectively manage their business, all the way from sales and operations planning to production and distribution planning.
- A peek into continued innovation in the Plex Innovation Labs, including what’s new with functional wearables on the shop floor.
- Additional exciting developments in Plex Connect, Plex Mobility, Plex ADP Connector and new and expanded partnerships.
- The best PartyPlex ever, complete with a halftime celebration of our Plex Impact Award winners and a live Motown performance by The Contours, at Ford Field – home of the Detroit Lions.
PowerPlex 2016 Recap
Watch a recap of PowerPlex, an annual celebration of our customers and all those who Make Things, held on April 25 – 28 in Detroit, Michigan. With over 1,200 manufacturing industry leaders in attendance, Plex customers gathered to learn, network, and share stories about how they are leading the industry and defining what it means to be a modern manufacturer.
Watch PowerPlex 2016 Keynotes on Demand
Opening Keynote, Tuesday, April 26
Plex CEO Jason Blessing kicks off PowerPlex 2016, a celebration of all the wonderful and amazing things our customers make to improve the world around us.
Guest Speaker, John Ratzenberger, Wednesday, April 27
John Ratzenberger: Actor, Host of "Made in America" and Champion of Makers
PowerPlex Learning Sessions
Missed a session or want to take a look back? Educational content is now available for PowerPlex 2016 attendees. Login and visit the PowerPlex 2016 space in the Plex Community to access session recordings and presentation PDFs. You must be a PowerPlex 2016 attendee and a current Plex user with an active Plex Community login to gain access.
PowerPlex 2016 was bursting with exciting announcements at, and leading up to, the conference. Here are some highlights of the media buzz surrounding PowerPlex:
Plex, the leader in cloud ERP, announced the 2016 Plex Impact Awards recipients: Firstronic, MFC Net...
Plex Systems announced a suite of supply chain planning products to help manufacturers effectively m...
Plex, the leader in cloud manufacturing, kicked off PowerPlex, its largest annual customer event wit...
Plex, the leader in cloud ERP, announced new Plex Insight applications, expanding the company’s suit...