PowerPlex 2017 Recap
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud 16th annual user conference was held May 8 – 11 in Atlanta, Georgia. Nearly 1,000 great minds in manufacturing came together to share our collective expertise on how to meet industry challenges and unleash manufacturing innovation. PowerPlex 2017 was our most robust program yet, with more than 100 presenters and nearly 100 sessions delivering on a learning agenda built directly by Plex users and partners.
We look forward to PowerPlex each year as an annual celebration of our customers and the people who Make Things. Here are some highlights of the PowerPlex 2017 attendee experience:
- Nearly 1,000 participants, more than 100 presenters, and nearly 100 sessions offered.
- Our most robust program yet, designed directly by Plex users and partners, with 820 active community participants and 2,500 votes cast.
- Brand new content features, including a new Hot Topics track, hands-on workshop courses, product focused peer exchange sessions, and our Plex Services and Support Theater.
- 200+ hours of demos at the Plex Experience Lab and a new Customer Showcase spotlighting real products made in the Plex Manufacturing Cloud.
- Key product updates, including Plex Insight, Platform, Mobility, UX, and Supply Chain Planning.
- Recognition of the 2017 Plex Impact Award Winners: Shank’s Extracts – Transformation; Polamer Precision – Innovation; and Accuride – Industry Leadership.
- Special guest speaker, Mike Rowe, creator and host of Dirty Jobs.
- Another amazing PartyPlex for the books as we closed down the streets for our mega block party in downtown Atlanta.
PowerPlex 2017 Recap
Watch a recap of PowerPlex, an annual celebration of our customers and the impact Makers have on the world around us. With nearly 1,000 manufacturing industry leaders in attendance, the Plex community gathered to learn, network, and share stories about how they are leading the industry and defining what it means to be a modern manufacturer.
Watch PowerPlex 2017 Keynote on Demand
Opening Keynote, Tuesday, May 9
Plex CEO Jason Blessing and friends kick off PowerPlex 2017, a celebration of all the wonderful and amazing things our customers make to improve the world around us.
Chapter 1: Opening Video: I am a Maker
Chapter 2: Jason Blessing, Opening Statements
Chapter 3: Wisco and EGI Spotlight
Chapter 4: Connected Manufacturing
Chapter 5: NAL, Integrated Supply Chain Planning
Chapter 6: Sales and Operations Planning Demo
Chapter 7: Plex UX, Mobility, and Connected Products
Chapter 8: IntelliPlex Analytics Demo
Chapter 9: Plex Customer Experience
PowerPlex 2017 Photos
PowerPlex Learning Sessions
Missed a session or want to take a look back? Educational content is now available for PowerPlex 2017 attendees. Login and visit the PowerPlex 2017 space in the Plex Community to access session recordings and presentation PDFs. You must be a PowerPlex 2017 attendee and a current Plex user with an active Plex Community login to gain access.
PowerPlex 2017 was bursting with exciting announcements at, and leading up to, and after the conference. Here are some highlights of the media buzz surrounding PowerPlex:
The contribution supports education to close the skills gap in essential workforce and provide schol...
Leading Manufacturers recognized for industry leadership, innovation, and businesses transformation ...
Manufacturing cloud leader unveils plans for predictive demand forecasting and machine learning to t...
Plex expands Intelliplex analytics suite with two new apps designed to provide manufacturers with mo...
These manufacturers are thriving with manufacturing innovation enabling their companies to be effici...
Plex customers are benefitting from a connected, cloud-based manufacturing solution with new and eme...
Manufacturers recognized for shaping the future of manufacturing with innovation, technology, and b...
The Plex team is proud to support mikeroweWORKS foundation to help drive change on the serious skill...
Jason Blessing, CEO, keynote outlines the vision for the future of manufacturing, the significance o...