PowerPlex 2019 Recap
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud 18th annual user conference was held May 13 – 16 in Detroit, Michigan. More than 1,000 great minds in manufacturing came together to share our collective experience and expertise in meeting industry challenges and leveraging innovative applications for the continued success of our industry. PowerPlex 2019 was our most robust program yet, with nearly 130 presenters and 114 sessions delivering on a learning agenda built directly by Plex users and partners.
We look forward to PowerPlex each year as an annual celebration of our customers and the people who Connect to Transform. Here are some highlights of the PowerPlex 2019 attendee experience:
- More than 1,000 participants and 120 presenters – over 30 percent of whom were customers who use the Plex Manufacturing Cloud in their daily jobs.
- New content features, including our Analytics and Industrial IoT learning track and IoT ThinkLab, where customers participated in design thinking sessions with product experts in IoT and Plex Mobile.
- Key product announcements strengthening Plex’s position as the leading Connected Manufacturing Platform, including the release of Plex Industrial IoT, a suite of solutions designed to solve business challenges generating from the shop floor. Read more about Plex Industrial IoT.
- The announcement of a new office in Prague, strengthening Plex’s ability to provide services and support for the growing number of Plex customers with plants in Europe. Read more.
- 26+ hours of demos at the Plex Experience Lab, offering a hands-on experience of an operational production line.
- Recognition of the 2019 Plex Impact Award Winners: Gill Industries, Transformation; Romeo Power, Innovation; and Toyotetsu for Industry Leadership.
- FIRST founder and inventor, entrepreneur, and passionate science and technology advocate Dean Kamen, joined the Plex Community to share his experiences, key lessons and advice for how manufacturers can proactively become part of the skills gap solution and fill this critical pipeline. Plex announced its support of the FIRST® organization’s mission to advance education, skills development, and career mentorship through a $40,000 donation. Read more.
PowerPlex 2019 Recap
Watch a recap of PowerPlex, an annual celebration of our customers and the impact Makers have on the world around us. With more than 1,000 manufacturing industry leaders in attendance, the Plex community gathered to learn, network, and share stories about how they are leading the industry and defining what it means to be a modern manufacturer.
Opening Keynote, Tuesday, May 14
PowerPlex attendees joined Plex CEO, Bill Berutti, and friends to hear about exciting developments on the horizon. Attendees got a look at the latest in product development and heard real stories of success on the shop floor from customers like you.
Plex in the Labs: Innovation Keynote, Wednesday, May 15
Back by popular demand, Plex Chief Technology Officer and co-founder, Jerry Foster, provided PowerPlex attendees with an animated look at what’s new in the Plex Labs as we continue to redefine the cutting edge of manufacturing technology.
2019 Plex Impact Awards, Wednesday, May 15
Our customers make things that move us, feed us, help us improve the world around us. Our customers make an impact. The Plex Impact Awards honors members of the Plex Community—everyday heroes in the manufacturing industry. Watch as we recognized customer accomplishments in the past year with the 2019 Plex Impact Awards.
PowerPlex 2019 was bursting with exciting announcements at, and leading up to, and after the conference. Here are some highlights of the media buzz surrounding PowerPlex:
Plex Systems, the leader in manufacturing cloud ERP and MES, is kicking off the 2019 PowerPlex confe...
Plex Systems has opened an office in Prague, which will provide services and support for the growing...
Plex Systems releases Industrial Internet of Things (IoT), a suite of solutions designed to solve bu...
While manufacturing challenges continue to arise, Plex has a robust roadmap for technology that solv...
PowerPlex 2019: Navigating Frenetic Change - How Manufacturers Can Thrive During Technology Disruption
The pace of business is picking up, & nobody has seen this more than manufacturers. Here are some le...
When you walk into a room filled with manufacturers, one thing stands out: they love what they do. T...