Enterprise Accounting Software
Centralized Accounting Modules
Get visibility and control across your enterprise for consolidated reporting and holistic decision-making.
Keep accounting coordinated, controlled and balanced across your enterprise hierarchy relationships. Gain end-to-end visibility through linked relationships with an option to drill down to the source transaction from consolidated reports.
- Define hierarchical relationships between your business entities, and map inter-entity GL account relationships to automate postings to contra accounts
- Control user access at individual and entity group levels for complete audit trail reporting
- Support regional tax structures and calculations for regional compliance and government reporting
Enterprise Chart of Accounts
- Replicate Charts of Account at the master level, yet allow each entity to tailor an individual chart as appropriate. Choose to replicate base accounts or base account plus selected account segments such as cost centers or the whole account string.
Enterprise Inventory Transfers
- Transfer inventory between entities for automated creation of balancing entries, updating cross-entity inventory and contra GL accounts in real-time
Enterprise GL Accounting
- Process inter-entity general ledger journal entries with automated update to contra accounts
- Automate inter-entity balancing transactions for regular, reversing, memorized and allocation type journals
- Compare and reconcile transactions and balances between associated inter-entity contra GL accounts on provided reports
Consolidated Financial Reporting
- Consolidate all accounts or a partial set of accounts based on your defined entity relationships for a holistic view of your enterprise financials
- Report in real time at the individual entity level or consolidated level, with an option to drill down to the originating transaction in a connected entity