Distribution Requirements Planning
Optimize your master production schedule (MPS) across a network of warehouses, manufacturing facilities and distribution centers.
- Plan across multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities for a holistic enterprise-wide plan – with user-defined planning frequency and planning horizon
- Address short term supply constraints by allocating products to customer orders before safety stock or minimum order quantity requirements
- In the case of supply constraint situations, choose to move excess inventory from secondary source locations to a destination location
- Specify forecasting, safety stock, inventory carrying costs, planning parameters and other settings for each inventory-carrying location and manufacturing facility
- Set location and item-specific lead times, transfer times, costs, bills of material and manufacturing processes, even for the same item number