Always Current ERP
Continuous innovation with incremental business value
At a Glance
Embrace continuous innovation with real-time updates that improve ROI.
Opt-in to new functionality when you want it, rather than being forced to upgrade.
Avoid disruptive and costly ERP software upgrades—and focus on your core business.
Unleash IT potential by focusing on value-add business analysis versus mundane repetitive tasks.
Leverage a true user community that will become your best resource for getting the most out of your solution.
Manufacturers Demand Ongoing Return on Investments
Your ERP system should support process automation and productivity initiatives—not burden your business.
Outdated, legacy ERP software often means:
- Costly and disruptive ERP upgrades.
- Falling behind on innovation.
- Painful ongoing annual maintenance fees (20-30%) for the "right" to new versions.
- Implementing those new versions every few years.
- Paying for the software twice in the first few years—once up front and then again over the next few years through annual maintenance fees.
- A sunk investment until you decide to undertake a costly ERP ugrade project.
- Missing out on newer capabilities that help you run your business better.
It’s like buying a new car and watching its value diminish while you continue to make payments for years after the purchase, yet never having the latest features.
Plex’s Continuous Innovation Model Delivers Continuous Value
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is a SaaS cloud ERP, delivers versionless manufacturing and business management software, eliminating upgrades and providing constant incremental value without any disruptions.
- Opt in to new functionality as it becomes available, instead of waiting for the next forced ERP upgrade, which could be years away.
- Have the freedom to test new features for as long as they need in a fully functional test environment.
- Aren’t forced to make changes to their actual production environment.
- Have consolidated data in a single database, creating one version of truth.
- Eliminate disparate data silos and gain visibility and control.
- Take advantage of the insight and knowledge that comes from an active user community all on the same version.
Remember the new car analogy? With Plex, you don’t lose value; instead it’s like having a new car with new features waiting for you, whenever you want them, at no additional cost.
SaaS Cloud ERP Unlocks the Power of Your People
Take advantage of new features at the right time, and leave the software management to us. Unlock the power of your people for higher-value projects:
- Financial and operations teams no longer have to manage mountains of paper or spreadsheets, allowing them to focus on creating more streamlined business processes and driving down costs.
- Engineering and production teams can immediately access integrated quality measurements and production metrics, for better product quality and waste reduction.
Green Flash Brewing
Green Flash Brewing, a beverage brewer adopted cloud ERP and enabled its people to reconcile accounting information faster, focus on creating new processes to guide its growing business, improve its audit trail functionality, and lower costs by achieving 99.7% inventory accuracy. Green Flash’s CFO, Steve Goodger states, “I don’t have to deal with the headache of having a big IT system in-house. It allows us to focus on what we do best.” Green Flash has now expanded to the East Coast with a new location in Virginia, which they opened at the end of 2016.
FloraCraft, maker of Styrofoam products for the crafts industry, implemented Plex at four facilities to address its growth and inventory challenges. Plex’s cloud ERP solution streamlined the company’s operations, helping FloraCraft achieve a level of operational excellence that enabled it to win WalMart’s Supplier of the Year award in 2014. FloraCraft’s President and CEO, Jim Scatena points out that versionless cloud ERP is key to its success: “We only have two IT folks at FloraCraft so not having to manage additional servers and software is a real bonus for us, as is the minimal overhead required to upgrade versions or manage ERP licensing!”
Nearly 200 manufacturers weigh in on how they are using or plan to use technology to increase efficiency, productivity and business connectivity.
Why should you choose Plex?
Discover more about the cloud ERP benefits Plex offers.
Plex is Built for Manufacturers
Manufacturing ERP software is not all the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodic updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile, these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
Modern manufacturing ERP software from Plex takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added daily to a single line of code, shared instantly with all Plex customers. Those customers not only realize renewed value daily, but share best practices real time with other peer Plex customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true, single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
ERP software solutions should truly be just that; solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial, accounting, and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these, however, do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
Plex is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. At Plex, we know manufacturing isn’t just part of the business: manufacturing is the business. The Plex ERP software solution is purpose-built to fit your manufacturing business needs, evolving with you while adding value daily.
Manufacturing ERP software is not all the same. Plex can help you be different. Find out how.
Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges – they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual, bolt-on products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their
An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given
Move your business forward with a true ERP system. Find out how.