Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
Get control of your shop floor execution with end-to-end inventory traceability, closed-loop quality and a real-time production ecosystem.
Get More From Your Plant Floor
Stay on top of shop floor activities for proactive decision-making, visibility and control at the “manufacturing moment”.
White Paper: Manufacturing Agility through MES Excellence
Achieve manufacturing agility with a tight connection between your plant floor and your business.
Plex Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
Features & Benefits
Legacy ERP systems are not well suited for manufacturing execution systems (MES) and essentially get the shop floor information post-production – after the fact – which does not provide much opportunity to control the output. The Plex Manufacturing Execution System (MES) picks up where most ERP systems leave off to deliver a unique synergy of real-time production management for up-to-the-minute manufacturing data that enables end-to-end visibility of inventory and is intertwined with quality for closed-loop control. By integrating Plex MES with your existing ERP, you gain operational insight to drive your production facilities rather than after-the-fact operational intelligence.
Deploy a cloud-based MES solution into your enterprise ecosystem, to deliver cost effective bi-directional connectivity and control.
Respond more quickly to changes with a common, intuitive control panel that captures real-time production and waste data – at the manufacturing moment.
Wirelessly communicate with plant-floor machines for bi-directional Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) integration.
Utilize work instructions and checklists directly at the workcenter for increased productivity and quality. Drive continuous improvement with automated Statistical Process Controls (SPC) for operational analysis.
Track inventory with end-to-end visibility and high-resolution genealogy – from the point it enters your MES system to the time it ships out the door for enhanced regulatory compliance and traceability.
Utilize in-process control plans and compliance documentation to achieve and maintain industry certifications.
Production Synchronization in the Cloud
Real-time Production Ecosystem
A production hub that connects your plant floor to the top floor for optimized and responsive operations and timely decision-making.
- A unified production system that seamlessly integrates and co-exists with your enterprise business management applications.
- Real-time production data with relevant and timely information (such as jobs and inventory) for schedule adherence and adjustments.
- A common, intuitive control panel to capture real-time production and waste data, for reduction of manual data collection & analysis activities
- Direct wireless communication with shop floor equipment.
High resolution track and trace to confidently know where all of your inventory is — and where it came from — resulting in quicker traceability and shorter response time in the case of a recall.
- For every action in production, there is a transaction in the Plex MES.
- End-to-end visibility with high-resolution genealogy for better inventory management.
- Precise, real-time inventory tracking to improve inventory accuracy resulting in reduced inventory carrying costs.
- Inventory traceability from the point it enters the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to the time it is handed over to the enterprise ERP, for enhanced regulatory compliance.
Closed-Loop Quality Management
An integral quality management and control system to ensure the highest quality, compliance and documentation.
- Integral control plans to increase process repeatability and predictability.
- Real-time quality monitoring to isolate and contain quality issues.
- In-line checksheets that require operators to perform inspections, resulting in reduced variation, defects as well as increased yield.
- Quality compliance documentation embedded to achieve and retain critical quality certifications.
- Automated Statistical Process Controls for real-time and historical analysis for continuous improvement of process capabilities.
Related Product Lines
Track and manage your inventory in real time, and stay in control with end-to-end traceability
Stay on top of plant floor operations — making the right quantity of the right product at the right time
Maintain superior quality for increased process repeatability and predictability
Use these essential functions to get the most from your ERP operations
Customer Success Stories
COLLEGE PARK INDUSTRIES