Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM)
Leverage a real-time view of plant floor operations so you can make more confident manufacturing decisions to drive increased efficiency.
Maintain Operational Excellence
For effective decision-making, you need reliable, actionable information. The Plex Manufacturing Cloud gives you a complete view of your manufacturing operation from planning to execution and makes up-to-date information available to the entire organization—in real-time.
IDC Manufacturing Insights Report
At a Glance
Make effective production planning and finite scheduling decisions based on priority and resource constraints.
Maintain a single source of up-to-date engineering data for part specifications, assembly instructions, and bill-of-material variations.
Connect with customers and suppliers to initiate and manage B2B e-commerce through electronic data interchange (EDI).
Manage industry and customer compliance with secure access to data for quick and trouble-free audits.
Get accurate up-to-the-minute profitability analysis with real-time costing and resource utilization information at your fingertips.
Keep your fingers on the pulse of operations with sophisticated reporting and analytics.
Discover how leading manufacturers maximize their ERP investment, resulting in business benefits.
See real-life examples of how companies are using real-time data integration to make strategic decisions and improve business performance.
Manufacturing Operations in the Cloud
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud manages operations via a single source of data to drive business processes so you can focus on building your business—not on maintaining software functionality, disparate systems, or upgrades.
What Makes Plex Different?
The Plex Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solution provides an integral link between top floor planning activities and plant floor execution so there is no time lag or disconnect that can result in short or late deliveries. Plex enables you to effectively manage your financial, operational, and IT strategies within one unified system—beyond ERP and MES. A single source of truth that connects your plant floor to your top floor, giving you end-to-end supply chain and production visibility and control with real-time access to data across your entire manufacturing enterprise.
See how Plex solves your business challenges
Planning and Scheduling
To keep up with customer demand, you need to manage materials and capacity as well as ensure that production assets are being used efficiently. The Plex Manufacturing Cloud quickly calculates what is needed, how much is needed, and when it is needed to keep inventory levels and cost at a minimum so you can:
- Eliminate over-production waste and use lean production practices with Kanban to support pull-based demand.
- Lower costs and reduce time conflicts by optimizing manufacturing production runs.
- Set customer expectations by giving them a reliable delivery date based on actual availability of resources.
Connected Plant Floor Control
Monitor operational performance at any level with a unified operations management solution that’s “data-driven.” The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is built on a manufacturing execution system (MES) that incorporates the key principles of lean manufacturing so you can:
- Monitor and control your plant floor with visibility to respond to changing demands that drive your business.
- Control your entire manufacturing business with interoperability between the plant floor and the top floor.
- Regain and maintain control of your quality output for reduced waste, greater customer satisfaction, and industry compliance.
Purpose-Built Manufacturing Platform
A solution designed for managing operations management delivers faster time to value than trying to customize a generic ERP solution to your manufacturing demands. The Plex Manufacturing Cloud was designed by manufacturers for manufacturing—with a core MES platform built-in, not bolted-on so you can:.
- Gain accurate, up-to-the-minute data collection and recording, connected to a central, single source of truth.
- Eliminate the need for task-specific add-ons by synergizing all of the production work streams into a single ERP system.
- Launch new programs efficiently and collaboratively across all functional areas.
Related Product Lines
Track and manage your inventory in real time, and stay in control with end-to-end traceability
Planning and Scheduling
Plan for an optimized capacity utilization of your shop floor resources.
Stay on top of plant floor operations — making the right quantity of the right product at the right time