Operational Excellence for Your Plant Floor
A cloud ERP system that gives you performance and control
Keep Your Plants Running Smoothly, Productively and Safely
Lead your production teams to continuously deliver high-quality products on-time, every time. Make informed decisions about people, process and production with ready access to actionable data.
At a Glance
Maintain exceptional production control with end-to-end visibility of operations and resources
Deliver high quality products, on-time, for outstanding customer satisfaction
Thrive in the ultra-competitive with confident and responsive decision-making based on real-time production data
Pursue continuous improvement with a management and execution system that fully supports your lean manufacturing initiatives
Proactively plan your plant operations to drive results
Work efficiently and effectively with ease-of-use and visibility that empower everyone to do their best
When it comes to production, your customers expect, and deserve, on-time performance. If you don’t deliver as promised, they may fine you or worse, they’ll find another supplier. Customer satisfaction may be the differentiator in your next competitive deal.
The Plex manufacturing operations management and execution system helps you stay ahead of operational challenges, whether it’s continuously changing demands or potential resource shortages, to ensure on-time delivery and superior customer satisfaction.
- Re-plan with ease when priorities and conditions change. Dynamic tools take changing resources into account
- Minimize common errors that threaten production timelines with built-in error-proofing
- Take advantage of best in class, closed loop quality that ensures repeatable, predictable performance
- Enjoy end-to-end process visibility for all users – even suppliers and customers – to signal potential issues in plenty of time to react
“Better quality, more efficiencies, and enhanced communication. All those things help us build better relationships with our customers—and that’s what Plex gives us.” Mike O'Malley, Controller, Wisco Industries
Control may be an illusion for some, but for plant managers, it is achieved through careful planning and clear visibility across all plant operations. Combine operational control with planning to keep everyone working in sync.
With Plex, you can enforce operational behavior with on-line work instructions and built-in error-proofing so workers execute to the plan – every time. Preventative maintenance with real-time monitoring keeps assets producing with minimal disruption. Exceptional visibility provides the tools you need to gain and retain control.
- Access real-time reports and intuitive dashboards for instant visualization of production details
- Ensure production jobs will have what they need, with proactive alerts for missing or delayed items
- Receive instant notifications about quality or maintenance concerns that could put production at risk
- Increase uptime and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) with integrated preventative maintenance
- Give work-centers direct access to documents and up-to-date work instructions
- Access production information from anywhere at any time from any device
As the designated leader on the production floor, you don’t have time to dig through multiple systems to search for answers or to piece together a solution when production is on the line. You need immediate access to actionable data when critical decisions must be made.
Plex is a real-time ERP system accessible throughout the enterprise to make operational data widely available immediately – at the manufacturing moment. Information is at your fingertips when you need it to make critical decisions.
- Eliminate confusion and contention with a single source of truth for all operations (top floor to plant floor) – no need to consolidate data from multiple sources
- Get the right information quickly and easily – from wherever you are – with complete mobile access to the Plex Manufacturing Cloud
- Gain ready access to actionable information with easy to use and understand reports
- Empower rapid re-prioritization through instant access to material status and job schedules
- Learn how customizable dashboards present data and reports in easy to read – and share – formats
“Even a self-proclaimed 'technology-challenged' employee has been able to pick up on the system quickly. I can see the user’s self-confidence growing as they talk about what they’re doing and why they follow a certain method of data entry and reporting.” David Smith, VP of Operations, Camaco
As a plant or operations manager, people are your primary resources and managing their skills and availability is of primary concern. Lack of skilled operators can restrict growth but keeping the people you have engaged and operating productively is a solid strategy. Plex is designed specifically for manufacturers and includes unique human capital management functionality including instant access to resource availability. Easily access shift assignments, vacation schedules, skills and more to get the right people in the right place when you need them.
- Access employee status (e.g., skills, availability, vacation, etc.)
- Give employees visibility (e.g., vacation balance) and a voice in continuous improvement (e.g., suggestion box) through the employee portal
- Control equipment access by limiting logons to only properly trained or certified operators
- Reduce training time, turnover, and operator bottlenecks through the intuitive, multi-language, touch-screen enabled control panel
- Improve ease-of-use and minimize user errors with integrated error-proofing features
- Engage the Plex customer community for on-demand learning and best practice sharing
Customer Success Stories
Find out how MES within Plex allows you to better coordinate production with the rest of your business, and also be more proactive in delivering quality products in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Discover four key characteristics of plant and operations managers that keep their plants running smoothly, productively, and safely.
Why should you choose Plex?
Discover more about the cloud ERP benefits Plex offers.
Plex is Built for Manufacturers
Manufacturing ERP software is not all the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodic updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile, these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
Modern manufacturing ERP software from Plex takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added daily to a single line of code, shared instantly with all Plex customers. Those customers not only realize renewed value daily, but share best practices real time with other peer Plex customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true, single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
ERP software solutions should truly be just that; solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial, accounting, and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these, however, do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
Plex is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. At Plex, we know manufacturing isn’t just part of the business: manufacturing is the business. The Plex ERP software solution is purpose-built to fit your manufacturing business needs, evolving with you while adding value daily.
Manufacturing ERP software is not all the same. Plex can help you be different. Find out how.
Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges – they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual, bolt-on products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their
An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given
Move your business forward with a true ERP system. Find out how.