MEDIA ALERT: Plex Systems’ Jason Prater to Speak at SAE World Congress
TROY and DETROIT, MICH., April 21, 2015 – Plex, the leader in cloud ERP software solutions, today announced that Jason Prater, vice president of development for Plex, will speak at SAE World Congress on Tuesday, April 21, at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
Prater will present “The Digital Plant Floor: What’s Next,” including:
- How Google Glass, Bluetooth and other emerging mobile and wearable technologies are poised to transform manufacturing operations
- The role of cloud software as an innovation platform
- The potential impact on quality, safety, efficiency and overall competitiveness
- Speaker: Jason Prater, vice president of development, Plex Systems
- Topic: The Digital Plant Floor: What’s Next
- Date: Tuesday, April 21
- Time: 3:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
- Location: SAE World Congress Tech Hub, Hall B, Booth 553
For more information on SAE World Congress Tech Hub or to view the conference schedule, please visit http://www.sae.org/congress/.
Plex is the Manufacturing Cloud, delivering industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation to more than 400 companies across process and discrete industries. Plex pioneered Cloud solutions for the shop floor, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation and reduce IT costs. With insight that starts on the production line, Plex helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystems, enabling them to lead in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.
MANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS