Plex Systems Announces BI Tool & Community Driven Development
Enhancements support immediate data-driven decisions and foster a collaborative ecosystem among Plex Systems' community of users
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., May 15, 2012 -- Plex Systems Inc., provider of Plex Online, Cloud ERP for manufacturers, today announced that more than 575 guests are attending the PowerPlex 2012 user conference in Indianapolis, Ind. The three-day event presents opportunities for Plex Systems community members and prospects to connect and collaborate, learn about best practices that maximize use of the comprehensive functionality of Plex Online and preview new features.
The conference theme, "Know more, do more, win more," acknowledges the importance of leveraging the technology to the fullest extent, resulting in a more efficient and competitive environment for manufacturers and food processors.
Plex Systems President and CEO Mark Symonds shared information in his keynote about two enhancements of Plex Online that are important to Plex Systems' customers.
IntelliPlex - a business intelligence tool that enables the creation of sophisticated reports and dashboards to help manufacturers make immediate, data-driven decisions:
- Detailed reports and charts include drill-down, sharing and off-line viewing capabilities
- Flexible, easy-to-use screens and reports let users gather and present the exact data they need
- Views and reports are delivered via the Cloud using a multi-browser interface
- IntelliPlex is integrated with Plex Online and accessible by any authorized user directly from within Plex Online
Plex Online community driven development - a collaborative ecosystem consisting of Plex Online users, Plex Systems' partners and Plex Systems' developers:
- Pilot has been underway for several months to ensure expansion of program to all Plex Online users
- Formal process enables customers to have a voice in proposing product enhancements and features
- Leverages the expertise of qualified partners with significant niche business solutions that deliver valuable functionality such as sales tax features, shipping options and other critical offerings
- Enables Plex Systems to offer an evolving, comprehensive and robust technology solution while maintaining the focus on its core competency
The three-day conference, the best-attended PowerPlex user conference in the event's history, includes instructive knowledge-sharing workshops hosted by Plex Systems staff and partners; industry case studies from Plex Online customers and opportunities to network with other members of the community.
"PowerPlex presents us with a wonderful opportunity to meet our customers and colleagues in a productive, collaborative environment, share successes and reveal new features of Cloud ERP solution Plex Online," said Plex Systems Vice President Patrick Fetterman. "We take this time to listen to the voice of the customer, share information and celebrate successes in the evolution of our product."
In addition to providing new insights about the product and sharing the strategic direction of the company, PowerPlex presents Plex Systems and its customers the opportunity to raise funds through raffles and donations to benefit its 2012 Charity Partner, the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Michigan. PowerPlex 2013 will be held in Columbus, Ohio on June 3-5, 2013.
About Plex Systems, Inc.
Plex Systems, Inc. is the developer of Plex Online, a SaaS ERP (software as a service) Cloud ERP solution for the manufacturing enterprise. Plex Online offers industry-leading features for virtually every department within a manufacturer, including Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Quality Management Systems (QMS) for the shop floor, Supply Chain Management (SCM) for procurement, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for finance and management. Plex Online's comprehensive functional coverage delivers a "shop floor to top floor" view of a manufacturer's operations, enabling management to run its business at maximum efficiency. Founded in 1995, Plex Systems is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with customers around the globe. Plex Systems and Plex Online are trademarks of Plex Systems, Inc. More information is available at www.plex.com.
Follow Plex Systems at twitter.com/plexsystems.
Plex Systems and Plex Online are trademarks of Plex Systems, Inc.
Markit Strategies for Plex Systems