Plex Systems Customers Receive Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards
Five Customers Recognized for Gaining Competitive Benefits Through Improved Business Processes
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., March 29, 2012 -- Plex Systems Inc., provider of Plex Online, Cloud ERP for manufacturers, today announced that five of its customers have been selected by Manufacturing Executive to receive its 2012 Manufacturing Leadership 100 (ML100) Awards. Recipients include Cast Aluminum Solutions, Clips & Clamps Industries, EaglePicher Technologies, Hiawatha Rubber Company and Spring Dynamics Inc. All ML100 Award winners will be honored on May 2, 2012, at a gala reception during the Manufacturing Leadership Summit in Palm Beach, Fla., which takes place April 29-May 2, 2012.
The ML100 Awards, formerly known as the Progressive Manufacturing 100 (PM100) Awards, honor manufacturing companies and leaders for using advanced technology to achieve business transformations. All five customers are recognized under the Information Leadership category for the following key achievements through the implementation of Plex Online:
- Cast Aluminum Solutions achieved 25 percent increase in production and sales, 99 percent inventory accuracy and streamlined production.
- Clips & Clamps Industries replaced six disparate systems and achieved immediate return on investments.
- EaglePicher Technologies dramatically improved the speed and accuracy of its financial tracking and program management operations.
- Hiawatha Rubber Company developed product for a new market and improved inventory accuracy by 87 percent.
- Spring Dynamics Inc. improved traceability, inventory management, and resource forecasting and decreased inventory discrepancies from 5 percent to 1.5 percent.
"Keeping ahead of the competition and staying lean are critical challenges for today's manufacturers," said Plex Systems Vice President Patrick Fetterman. "We are pleased that our customers are being acknowledged for their successful efforts in transforming their operations through the implementation of Cloud ERP."
About Plex Systems, Inc.
Plex Systems, Inc. is the developer of Plex Online, a SaaS ERP (software as a service) Cloud ERP solution for the manufacturing enterprise. Plex Online offers industry-leading features for virtually every department within a manufacturer, including Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Quality Management Systems (QMS) for the shop floor, Supply Chain Management (SCM) for procurement, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for finance and management. Plex Online's comprehensive functional coverage delivers a "shop floor to top floor" view of a manufacturer's operations, enabling management to run its business at maximum efficiency. Founded in 1995, Plex Systems is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with customers around the globe. Plex Systems and Plex Online are trademarks of Plex Systems, Inc. More information is available at www.plex.com.
Follow Plex Systems at twitter.com/plexsystems.
Plex Systems and Plex Online are trademarks of Plex Systems, Inc.
Markit Strategies for Plex Systems