Plex to Host Webinar with Accuride and Constellation Research
How Leading Maker of Wheel-End Systems Leverages Plex for Growth, Innovation and Efficiencies Across the Enterprise
TROY, MICH., January 21, 2015 – Plex Systems, the leader in cloud-based ERP for the manufacturing enterprise, today announced it will be hosting a webinar with Accuride and Constellation Research, titled, “Growth and Innovation at Accuride Starts on the Shop Floor: Hear their Manufacturing Enterprise Story,” TODAY, Jan. 21, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
In this webinar, attendees will learn how:
- Accuride, a tier-one commercial vehicle parts supplier with a global footprint, leverages Plex as a catalyst for growth and innovation across its enterprise.
- The company is using the Plex Manufacturing Cloud at three plants globally, and has implementation underway for an additional five plants in 2015.
- Title: Growth and Innovation at Accuride Starts on the Shop Floor: Hear their Manufacturing Enterprise Story
- Date: Wednesday, January 21
- Time: 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- Panelist: Paul Wright, director of IT, Accuride
- Panelist: Guy Courtin, principal analyst and vice president, Constellation Research
- Moderator: Hemant Makhija, senior director of product marketing, Plex
For more information on the webinar or to register to attend, please click here.
Plex is the Manufacturing Cloud, delivering industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation to more than 400 companies across process and discrete industries. Plex pioneered Cloud solutions for the shop floor, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation and reduce IT costs. With insight that starts on the production line, Plex helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystems, enabling them to lead in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.
Katy Teer, Corporate Communications, Plex