ERP, The Cloud, And The Cost of Complacency Featuring Analyst Cindy Jutras
Sanders & Morley Candy Makers to Discuss Real-World Experience with Cloud ERP
TROY, MICH., August 19, 2014 – Plex, the leader in cloud-based ERP for the manufacturing enterprise, will host a webinar Thursday, August 21, featuring Cindy Jutras, president of Mint Jutras, and Kevin Jablonski, director of Information and Communication Systems for Sanders & Morley Candy Makers, Inc.
- Webinar: Is a New ERP Solution in Your Future? The Hidden Costs of Complacency. The session will cover the realities of Cloud ERP deployment, along with some of the myths and misconceptions business and technology leaders have about choosing and deploying a Cloud ERP solution.
- Date: Thursday, August 21, 2014
- Time: 1 pm Eastern Time
- Panelist: Cindy Jutras, president of Mint Jutras
- Panelist: Kevin Jablonski, director of Information and Communication Systems for Sanders & Morley Candy Makers, Inc.
- Moderator: Dave Michaud, vice president of Product Marketing for Plex
Click here for more information about the webinar and to register.
Plex is the Manufacturing Cloud, delivering industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation to nearly 400 companies across industries including aerospace and defense, food and beverage and motor vehicles. Plex pioneered Cloud solutions for the shop floor, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation and reduce IT costs. With insight that starts on the production line, Plex helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystems, enabling them to lead in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.