Plex Systems, a cloud manufacturing software solution, achieves a record year helping manufacturers improve their planning and decision-making on the shop floor and across the enterprise.
TROY, Mich., March 15, 2018 – Plex Systems, the leader in cloud ERP for manufacturing, today announced it achieved another record year in 2017, with nearly 600 manufacturers now running Plex in approximately 2,000 facilities around the world. Plex also introduced new analytics applications, integration capabilities, and an expanded suite of supply chain products in 2017, helping manufacturers improve their planning and decision-making on the shop floor and across enterprises.
2017 Plex Highlights
- Approximately 400 new manufacturing facilities joined the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. More than 40 percent of existing Plex customers expanded their relationships with Plex.
- Plex customers continued to receive industry awards for innovation and leadership. Accuride Corp. was named a 2017 IndustryWeek Best Plant; Anchor Manufacturing received a Precision MetalForming Association Award of Excellence; Circuits Assembly magazine named Firstronic EMS Company of the Year; Inteva Products received a Hall of Fame Award from the Society of Plastics Engineers Automotive Division; and Stant received a General Motors Supplier Quality Excellence Award, among others.
- Plex achieved an industry leading 99.998 percent uptime, with seven consecutive months at 100 percent.
- Plex introduced plans to add predictive demand forecasting and machine learning to the Plex Supply Chain Planning Suite, designed to improve planning accuracy and automation.
- Plex demonstrated two new analytic applications for supply chain and human capital management.
- Plex added more than 100 new team members for a total of 499 across North America.
- Plex earned three workplace excellence awards for its commitment to be the best place to work, period. Plex received recognition from the National Association for Business Resources as one of the nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and one of Metropolitan Detroit’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For®, and received a Michigan Top Workplaces award from The Detroit Free Press.
“We're proud to be the system of record for manufacturing industry leaders,” said Don Clarke, interim chief executive officer, Plex Systems. “We look forward to continuing to invest in products and solutions in 2018 that enable our customers to focus on new opportunities for efficiency, growth and innovation.”