Achieve Corporate Success with Confidence
A comprehensive cloud ERP solution that connects operations and strategies
Enable a High-Performance Business with Visibility, Control and Compliance
Rely on a cloud ERP with integral plant management to guide you to greater success with tight control on inventory and quality, and high performance through connected manufacturing, supply chain and business operations.
5 Critical Factors for Manufacturing CFOs to Achieve Corporate SuccessRead eBook
At a Glance
Stay on top of your enterprise with a consolidated view of actionable data, across all of your facilities.
Increase revenue while eliminating waste for higher margins.
Minimize risks by staying in compliance with statutory and industry regulations.
Maximize your IT investments to run an efficient and effective business operation.
Optimize results through supply chain collaboration and plant floor automation.
Thrive in the ultra-competitive business of manufacturing with confident, responsive decision-making enabled by real-time production data.
Supercharge your growth and profitability by reducing waste from poor quality and inefficiency. Deploy a unified business and operations management system to optimize resources – machines, materials and people – across the organization.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud directly improves EBITDA (earnings before interest taxes depreciation and amortization) by streamlining manufacturing supply chain operations and delivering closed-loop quality throughout the manufacturing process, thereby reducing the cost of poor quality (CoPQ).
- Minimize scrap with quality checks throughout purchasing, production and sub-contracting processes ensuring that trained and certified labor is making it right the first time
- Proactively collaborate supply chain partners to establish quality standards, minimizing the risk of recalls and returns
- Dynamically update costing for accurate, up-to-the-minute margin information for more confident business decisions
- Optimize resource utilization through better scheduling and preventative maintenance, leading to reduced downtime and improved productivity
- Integrate engineering functions with operations to minimize obsolete inventory
- Take advantage of bulk purchases with better discounts and terms through better planning visibility, leading to higher margins
“At any one time, Kamco can house over $1 million in inventory. It was a burden to track the volume of raw materials consumed and even more challenging considering at the end of every month we sometimes had 20 percent discrepancies of unaccounted inventory.” Tony Brown, Kamco
Performance and Efficiency
Efficient cash management, great customer relations, collaborative supplier and sub-contractor connections, and better management of internal processes can set your business apart from the competition. A unified ERP system that connects end-to-end operations for one comprehensive version of truth enables success in these pursuits by delivering accurate, real-time visibility for informed decisions and responsive actions – accessible at anytime from anywhere.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud welcomes suppliers and customers into your collaborative business platform for higher visibility and quick response to business needs. Integrated EDI (electronic data interchange) and self-service portals allow you to conduct business across entities, geographies and time zones with confidence.
- Manage cash flow effectively and better control operational costs, with full visibility of buy and sell sides of the business
- Access accurate variance analysis (cost and quantity) and make informed decisions from a unified business system (machine investments and replacement of assets)
- Respond to intra-day demand fluctuations while managing best use of available capacity and equipment
- Drive plant-floor automation and real-time data capture for actionable insight and timely response to changing conditions
- Access real-time reports and intuitive dashboards for instant visualization of operational details at your desk or on the go (mobile)
- Encourage participation and use with an intuitive user interface, for seamless integration with employees’ day-to-day job –leading to higher performance & efficiency
“Our differentiators have become better shop floor controls, advanced technology, speed-to-market and flexibility – all things that Plex helps to make possible.” John Sammut, Firstronic
Visibility and Control
As a financial leader in your organization, strategic decisions call for instant access to up-to-date and accurate information - you can’t be looking through disparate systems to piece together a complete picture.
With the Plex Manufacturing Cloud you get an industry-leading operations management solution, purpose-built for manufacturing, with a holistic enterprise view for strategy and planning. You have the visibility and control you need at your fingertips:
- Rely on the single source of truth for all operations (top floor to plant floor) across all facilities that eliminates the need for pasting together multiple databases and systems
- Improve economies of scale, collective business terms and consolidated management of funds (cash-to-cash cycle) in a centralized business management environment
- Drive an optimum production plan with a multi-plant, iterative supply chain planning process that provides stakeholders with a consolidated view of the business that enables better inventory and production decisions
- View consistently needed information and reports in easy to read – and share – formats through comprehensive customizable dashboard capabilities
- Enjoy full visibility of capital expenses as well as profitability of individual projects
- Accurately track inventory and eliminate the need for costly physical counts; avoid costly and embarrassing inventory adjustments
“What that gives us is real confidence in the processes we are running, the accuracy of the data we are capturing, the visibility of our operations, and the quality of the products we are creating and shipping to customers.” Matt Shamblim, Caltherm
Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
Maintain compliance with statutory reporting and industry regulations to mitigate risks and avoid fines with a cloud ERP system that is focused on manufacturing and stays current with industry changes.
Plex is purpose-built for manufacturing. Continuous innovation delivery methodology gives you instant access to the latest functionality without painful, disruptive and expensive upgrades. As a member of the vibrant Plex customer community, you benefit from peers’ best practices and can collaborate on ideas that influence future Plex development.
- Gain full traceability and genealogy with the confidence that checks & balances at each step of sub-contracting, purchasing, design and production ensure complete and accurate performance and documentation in case of a recall or a warranty claim
- Support continuous improvement efforts with an integral, closed-loop, database-driven quality management system with built-in compliant document authoring
- Support compliance with regulations (AS9100, ITAR, OSHA, FMEA, GAAP, EPA, Currency, Taxes, etc.) and standards, including the way EDI is utilized in your industry
- Reduce risk with proven compliance evaluation and audit reporting SSAE 16 (SOC 1 and SOC 2 service organization control reports)
“Plex is an ERP that is purpose built for manufacturing and it shows in the value it is already delivering back to our business.” Jason Parsell, Valfilm
Customer Success Stories
Manage multiple facilities within one, unified solution with the Plex Manufacturing Cloud.
Create value through real-time financial tracking and integrated ERP, production, manufacturing and more.
Why should you choose Plex?
Discover more about the cloud ERP benefits Plex offers.
Plex is Built for Manufacturers
Manufacturing ERP software is not all the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodic updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile, these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
Modern manufacturing ERP software from Plex takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added daily to a single line of code, shared instantly with all Plex customers. Those customers not only realize renewed value daily, but share best practices real time with other peer Plex customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true, single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
ERP software solutions should truly be just that; solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial, accounting, and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these, however, do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
Plex is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. At Plex, we know manufacturing isn’t just part of the business: manufacturing is the business. The Plex ERP software solution is purpose-built to fit your manufacturing business needs, evolving with you while adding value daily.
Manufacturing ERP software is not all the same. Plex can help you be different. Find out how.
Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges – they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual, bolt-on products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their customers and their suppliers.
An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given company, while offering a broad array of capabilities designed for that business. With an eye toward the future, the right ERP system gives companies the power to scale at their pace while adding constant value in real time.
Move your business forward with a true ERP system. Find out how.