Smart and Lean Supply Chain Management
A proactive and pragmatic approach to your supply chain focused on manufacturing planning and control.
Plan and Execute Your Supply Chain with Transparency, Collaboration, and Automation
Rely on a cloud ERP and MES system with integral supply chain planning capabilities to for tighter control on inventory, and better service levels through digitally connected supply chain operations.
5 Critical Factors for Supply Chain Leaders to Achieve Better Customer ServiceRead eBook
At a Glance
Digitally connect and collaborate with your supply chain network.
Stay informed and confident about inventory information in your supply chain—in real time.
Get a realistic and holistic view of your global supply chain needs.
Collaborate with your suppliers for a strategic, long-term business relationship.
Project demand and balance it with your supply constraints, to meet customer expectations.
Avoid high supply chain costs due to expedited shipments, obsolete inventory, etc.
Manage and maintain MMOG/LE compliance with automotive customers and partners.
Meet and exceed customer service levels. Deliver quality products to your customers on-time, every time, and ensure compliance with industry standards and expectations.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud helps you collaborate with your customers, for a better understanding of their business needs.
- Automate customer-facing processes with built-in EDI, customer portals, and workflows so escalations and exceptions are handled with confidence.
- Mitigate your risk and exposure of recalls with easy access to accurate, database-driven traceability information from suppliers to customers.
- Meet customer expectations with in-production quality enforcement, checksheets, shipping labels, and documentation—to prevent incorrect shipments to customers.
“We can go from cradle to grave, knowing when a product shipped and by which operator. We can identify every step in the process. If there’s a problem, our customers have confidence that we can pinpoint the root cause with great accuracy and that we can respond rapidly.” Melissa Smith, BHAR
Work collaboratively with your suppliers by minimizing waste and maximizing ROI for them while maintaining high expectations for supplier performance.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud helps you strengthen relationships with suppliers for mutually beneficial, strategic, and collaborative business transactions.
- Automate supplier-facing processes with built-in EDI, supplier portals, and workflows so escalations and exceptions are handled with confidence.
- Enforce supplier accountability with scorecard tracking and ensure accurate tracking of materials costs with actionable purchase price variance reporting.
- Establish a bi-directional communication channel with your suppliers so you can collaborate on quality expectations and streamline the procurement process.
- Streamline your supply chain with built-in automotive best practices compliant with the Global Materials Management Operations Guidelines/Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE).
Minimize costs stuck in inventory and ensure a smooth flow of materials to support lean supply chain operations in your organization.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud helps you take the guesswork out of inventory management. You have full visibility and control you need at your fingertips.
- Achieve end-to-end visibility to eliminate costly physical counts and huge swings of inventory adjustments.
- Error-proof every inventory movement in your extended supply chain with barcode scanning, other data capture
mechanismsand an intuitive user interface.
- Ensure a low inventory buffer and better purchase planning with accurate inventory tracking, real-time production control, and dynamically updated costing.
“At any one time, Kamco can house over $1 million in inventory. It was a burden to track the volume of raw materials consumed, and even more challenging considering at the end of every month we sometimes had 20 percent discrepancies of unaccounted inventory.” Tony Brown, Computer Services Group Manager, KAMCO
Plan cross-functionally across sales, operations, marketing, inventory, and finance teams for a holistic view of your enterprise.
Plex delivers a single, holistic plan of your supply chain to drive operational excellence throughout the enterprise.
- Replace inefficient and unreliable manual planning with a single version of your supply chain plan in the cloud.
- Based on various what-if scenarios and demand pattern models, deliver an accurate forecast that includes forecasted versus actual comparisons and day-to-day operations adjustments.
- Produce a more realistic master production schedule (MPS) and material requirements plan (MRP) using dynamic inventory buffers and rough-cut capacity constraints.
“Our supply chain reacts more quickly and nimbly to changes in customer demand. The automated, paperless system saves time and effort, and helps with ISO compliance. Everyone in the supply chain has better information for an improved process.” Mark Williams, Senior Staff Engineer, Newman Technology
Digital Supply Chain
Participate in a digitally connected supply chain to overcome the challenges of inaccurate, unreliable, and data silos throughout your enterprise.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is the system of record for your enterprise—connecting shop floor to top floor, extended supply chain, and your IT ecosystem.
- Rely on one unified system for your manufacturing business with connected shop floor, supply chain, people, and systems across multiple facilities.
- Gain one version of
truthso everyone in the business can make more-informed decisions.
- Bring employees, suppliers, and customers all on one collaborative platform for higher visibility and quicker response to meet the demands of modern manufacturing.
Customer Success Stories
Read this white paper to discover the effective solutions for challenges in today’s manufacturing supply chains.
A connected enterprise provides a single version of truth that stretches from the plant floor, to the front office, and across the supply chain.
Why should you choose Plex?
Discover more about the cloud ERP benefits Plex offers.
Plex is Built for Manufacturers
Manufacturing ERP software is not all the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodic updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile, these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
Modern manufacturing ERP software from Plex takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added daily to a single line of code, shared instantly with all Plex customers. Those customers not only realize renewed value daily, but share best practices real time with other peer Plex customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true, single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
ERP software solutions should truly be just that; solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial, accounting, and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these, however, do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
Plex is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. At Plex, we know manufacturing isn’t just part of the business: manufacturing is the business. The Plex ERP software solution is purpose-built to fit your manufacturing business needs, evolving with you while adding value daily.
Manufacturing ERP software is not all the same. Plex can help you be different. Find out how.
Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges – they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual, bolt-on products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their
An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given
Move your business forward with a true ERP system. Find out how.