Munch on total visibility and traceability
Snacks — they fill the gaps in our days. Likewise, the Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform fills the gaps in your process with total inventory, tracking, real-time data, and integrated quality management. Get insight you can act on immediately, so you can turn on a dime when a new flavor sensation sweeps the planet.Talk to an expert
We Solve for Your Unique Challenges
Maintain "first expiry, first out."
- Track all inventory in real-time using custom barcode labels on lots or destinations.
- Use real-time data to comply with food safety regulations, track first-in-first-out (FIFO), and first-expired-first-out (FEFO).
- Measure and forecast production yield with accuracy.
Optimize processing and delivery times, and complete orders well ahead of time.
- Synchronize scheduling by shelf life, allergen separation, equipment maintenance, and production times to maximize the use of your machinery and labor.
- Measure Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to ensure production and throughput isn't impacted.
- Quickly identify any affected lots or shipments that must be recalled with immediate notifications to all distributors and customers.
Optimize customer engagement with real-time data.
- Use real-time sales data to inform purchasing, scheduling, pricing, rebate, and other decisions to successfully manage customer relationships.
- Exceed market delivery expectations by recording supplier and customer satisfaction data.
Snack on This—99.6% Inventory Accuracy
Hausbeck Pickles and Peppers started trusting their family business with the Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform in 2016. Since implementation, they've seen digitized quality management, smooth compliance with customer scorecards and the kicker—near-perfect inventory accuracy.
“We needed to do this right. We went through two iterations on a system that would help us with inventory—and they were expensive—so we didn’t want to go down that road again and not be happy with it in two years. Plex kept rising to the top because it is 100% cloud-based and it fit our needs as a food and beverage manufacturer.”