With Halloween around the corner, spooky stories aren’t far behind.
But, for manufacturing professionals, the scariest season might not be limited to October 31st alone. Terror can take on a whole new meaning when it comes to nightmares on the shop floor.
Here are the top phrases that might leave any plant manager with a legacy ERP system quaking.
- “Press 1 is down.”
- “Half of this run was out of spec.”
- “There’s been a recall.”
- “Which version of this document is the correct one?”
- “The auditors will be here next week”
- “Does anyone know where the inventory is?”
- “Our customer is in town and wants to drop in.”
- “This problem is the manufacturers’ responsibility.”
- “The server is down, and we can’t reach anyone.”
- “We can’t do that unless we upgrade our ERP.”
Happy Halloween from the Plex team!
Cloud ERP Enables IIoT for Manufacturing
Discover how the industrial Internet of things (IIoT), a network of always-connected “things” and systems, drive manufacturing efficiency.Learn More