Aerospace Best Practices: How to Comply with Rev. C
Industry expert Francis Charbonneau, Jr., walks aerospace and defense manufacturers through the changes required by Rev. C, especially in the areas of performance data, risk management and supply chain management.
This white paper reviews the high impact elements of SAE Aerospace Standard AS9100:2009 Revision C. Download this paper to:
- Read about the quality management system general requirements.
- See the documentation requirements and document control mandates.
- Review risk and configuration management directives.
- Understand the design and development elements.
- See the purchasing process recommendations and much more.
“Those manufacturers who have not upgraded to version C … shall be decertified until compliant and suspended from the Online Aerospace Supplier Information System (O.A.S.I.S.).” "Aerospace Best Practices: How to Comply with Rev. C" White Paper
Hello FIRST_NAME, we remember you from your last visit. Access your resource below.
Please complete the form below:
(All fields required.)