Modern ERP Cloud Computing Technology
State of the Art
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is built from the plant floor up to take maximum advantage of modern cloud computing technology. Thanks to our state-of-the-art multi-tenant model, you can run your ERP operations on an affordable, scalable platform that delivers continuous innovation.
With Plex, you benefit from our state-of-the-art cloud ERP technology while taking advantage of economies of scale. The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is designed for what is called a “single instance, multi-tenant” implementation. In this model of operation, there is a single copy (instance) of the software in use by a number of different companies (tenants). Although the platform is shared, security controls provide each tenant with sole access to its own data as well as full control over user and security administration. As a result, each tenant can operate as if on a completely separate system, tailoring the software to specific business needs.
Thanks to the Plex “single instance,” support and maintenance are greatly simplified — and fully handled by Plex. This lets Plex delivers software enhancements daily, and when we do, every tenant can immediately take advantage instantly without disruption. No versioning, no releases and no updates. And if a tenant doesn’t want to accept the enhancement, they don’t have to.
- Save through lower total cost of ownership (TCO), with a lower cost of installation, maintenance and support, and no expensive or disruptive upgrades
- Forget about hardware expansion, middleware and technology infrastructure. Plex takes care of all the heavy lifting.
- Add a plant or site quickly and easily with no setup fees, hardware staging or lag time
- Bring your employees, customers and suppliers on board. Plex believes that everyone should benefit from the Plex Manufacturing Cloud so we don’t charge more for additional users.
- Enjoy enterprise-class performance and reliability, constantly monitored and tuned by Plex
- Don’t worry about security or reliability. Plex meets or exceeds the service levels of the internal IT departments at most organizations, with a 99.985% uptime.